Speaking at the RIL 43rd AGM, Isha Ambani said that education is one of the biggest use cases for the newly launched video conferencing platform JioMeet.
Reliance Industries (RIL) platform JioMeet and their education technology platform Embibe are helping students across schools to get access to quality education online.
Speaking at the RIL 43rd AGM, Isha Ambani said education is one of the biggest use cases for the newly launched video conferencing platform JioMeet.
"Schools can hold daily assemblies and also hold full school lessons online since there is neither a limit on the number of students or the call duration," she added.
Isha Ambani also added that this would be particularly beneficial for the schools at this time that have been hit by a Coronavirus-led lockdown.
Added to JioMeet, she explained that their education technology platform Embibe has assisted both students and teachers to get access to quality education services.
RIL had announced its acquisition of learning platform Embibe in April 2018.
"Shortage of quality teachers is a real concern in India. Almost 30-80 percent teacher posts are vacant across India. So the idea is to ensure that online classes become better," she added.
According to her, Embibe is helping students fix learning gaps by letting candidates get access to subjects from any previous year.
“Students also get access to comprehensive question banks to prepare for their examinations. And added to this is the rich content available on Embibe from across the world. The idea is creating better learning experiences,” said Isha Ambani.
As far as teachers are concerned, she said that Embibe is helping them reach out to more students with ability to offer personalized homework or delivery test or detect motivational issues.
“We are excited to be building a world where no child is left behind,” she added.
Embibe offers not just online training modules, but also offers access to question banks for competitive examinations.
- RIL 43rd AGM: Reliance Jio and Google partner to build an affordable Android-based 5G smartphone for India
- RIL 43rd AGM: Google will invest Rs 33,737 crore for 7.7% in Jio Platforms
- RIL AGM: Nearly half of Google's India Digitisation Fund to go into Jio
- RIL 43rd AGM: Jio develops made-In-India 5G solution
- RIL AGM key highlights: Mukesh Ambani announces Google deal; Jio readies 5G solution
- RIL AGM: Capital raise complete, now only look to add strategic partners, says Chairman Mukesh Ambani
- RIL AGM 2020: In its latest offerings, Reliance announces JioTV+ and Jio Glass
- RIL AGM: Reliance launches Jio Glass for best-in-class mixed reality experience
- RIL 43rd AGM: Saudi Aramco deal has not progressed as per earlier timeline: Mukesh Ambani
- RIL AGM: JioMart successfully piloted, will expand beyond groceries
- RIL AGM: Will induct global partners into Reliance Retail, says Mukesh Ambani
- RIL AGM: Reliance Retail only Indian company in Top 100 global retailers, says Mukesh Ambani
- RIL AGM: No better partner for Indian startups than Jio, says Chairman Mukesh Ambani
- RIL AGM: Isha Ambani says JioMeet, Embibe helping students get access to quality education online