Wondering what Jio TV+ offers? Take a quick look
- Jio TV+ is available to all Jio set-top box users
- single sign-in for 12 global OTT apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Voot, Sony Liv, Zee5, JioCinema, JioSaavn, YouTube
- easy discovery of OTT content
- Aggregated voice search that understands context of search
- allows content search based on actors, directors, producers, genres and even mood
- clear menu options such as movies, shows, live tv, music, kids content etc.
- host of interactive features for users to engage in
- interactive features even on news channels and music content
RIL AGM 2020 Highlights: JioMart grocery delivery pilot successful, reached over 2.5 lakh orders per day, says Mukesh Ambani
RIL AGM 2020 LIVE Updates: Chairman and MD Mukesh Ambani made some major announcements on Jio deal with Google, Jio's made in India 5G solution, Jio Glass launch, status of Aramco deal and more
RIL AGM 2020 LIVE Updates: India’s most-valued private company Reliance Industries held its 43rd Annual General Meeting virtually with Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani addressing shareholders. Ambani said the target for capital raise is now complete and RIL will now only look at adding strategic partners to its businesses. He also pointed out that RIL has kept its promise of becoming net debt-free ahead of schedule.Here's a quick wrap on key announcements made by Mukesh Ambani:
- Google will invest Rs 33,737 crore for 7.7 percent stake in Jio Platforms.
- Jio is ready with a “world-class 5G solution” and field deployment could happen next year.
- Launch of Jio TV+ and Jio Glass
- Saudi Aramco deal has not progressed as per the original timeline, but RIL is committed to the deal
- RIL will approach NCLT with a proposal to spin-off the O2C Biz into a separate subsidiary
- RIL is working to induct global partners, investors into Reliance Retail in the next few quarters.
- Jio is partnering with Google to build a smartphone operating systemShareholders can participate in the annual corporate meet by logging into the live event. Catch the latest updates here: