FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of Moneycontrol Pro subscription?
- More than 230 exclusive stories per month
- Coverage of stocks across 24 sectors with Actionable Insights
- Insights like SWOT Analysis, Technical Ratings & more
- Access to exclusive features like Big Shark Portfolios and Economic Calendar.
- Monthly Exclusive webinars from market experts
- Global edge with access to content from Financial Times
- Daily & weekly Newsletters
- Ad free experience across platforms
What types of payment do you accept?
- Multiple payment options such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI and Wallets are available for purchasing Moneycontrol PRO plans.
How can I access PRO features?
- After logging in with your PRO credentials on the Moneycontrol App, Tap on PRO button at the bottom of the screen to access the Moneycontrol PRO section. Alternatively, visit https://www.moneycontrol.com/pro-top-stories to access the premium content on the website.
In case you have just purchased your Moneycontrol PRO subscription, it may take up to 30 mins for subscription to get activated. Kindly logout and re-login using your PRO credentials after sometime.
Can I transfer this subscription to someone else?
- No, the subscription is not transferable.
What is the Refund policy for Moneycontrol PRO subscription?
- Auto-renewal plan: Moneycontrol PRO subscription is non-refundable and will continue to renew automatically according to the plan chosen by you until cancelled. In case you want to cancel your subscription, kindly do the same at least 2 days prior to the renewal date.
- One-time Payment plan: Moneycontrol PRO subscription is non-refundable. Since this is a one-time payment plan, it will not renew automatically and you have to re-purchase the subscription after plan expiry.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Auto-renewal plan: You can cancel your Moneycontrol Pro subscription anytime from the Moneycontrol website or app. In order to stop auto-renewal you must cancel your subscription at least 2 days prior to the subscription renewal date to avoid auto-debit.
- One-time Payment plan: Moneycontrol PRO one-time payment plans end on the expiry date and hence does not require you to cancel it. If you wish to continue your subscription, you will have to re-purchase Moneycontrol PRO subscription.
How do I contact Moneycontrol in case I have any queries?
- If you have any queries regarding your subscription, you can always reach out to us from https://www.moneycontrol.com/cdata/contact.php and we will be happy to help you.