Jul 15, 2021 09:46 AM IST
Investors tracking Tata Metaliks should watch out for government orders for ductile iron pipes
- Jul 14, 2021 11:11 AM IST
- Jul 14, 2021 10:49 AM IST
Tata Metaliks Limited, a subsidiary of Tata Steel, has reported a net profit of Rs 94.72 crore for the June quarter against a loss of Rs 12.36 crore in the same period last year
- Jul 13, 2021 09:20 PM IST
Tata Metaliks has its manufacturing facilities at Kharagpur in West Bengal which produces Pig Iron and DI Pipes.
- Apr 20, 2021 02:44 PM IST
ICICI Direct is bullish on Tata Metaliks has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1025 in its research report dated April 16, 2021.
- Apr 16, 2021 09:21 AM IST
Investors should watch out for order inflows in the ductile iron pipe space for Tata Metaliks
- Apr 15, 2021 01:44 PM IST
- Mar 22, 2021 09:13 AM IST
Investors should watch out for the increasing orders in the pipeline segment for Tata Metaliks
- Jan 21, 2021 09:22 AM IST
- Jan 19, 2021 10:27 PM IST
During the quarter under review, its total income rose to Rs 528.33 crore from Rs 521.70 crore in the year-ago period. The company's expenses declined to Rs 419.37 crore as against Rs 466.47 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Jan 19, 2021 04:11 PM IST
- Dec 04, 2020 09:50 AM IST
In order to play the water infrastructure theme, Tata Metaliks is one of the preferred stocks though its December quarter results may witness some pressure
- Oct 22, 2020 04:00 PM IST
ICICI Direct is bullish on Tata Metaliks recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 675 in its research report dated October 22, 2020.
- Oct 20, 2020 11:44 AM IST
- Sep 08, 2020 09:14 AM IST
Dispatches in September quarter to be impacted by monsoon
- Jun 26, 2020 06:07 PM IST
ICICI Direct is bullish on Tata Metaliks recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 600 in its research report dated June 25, 2020.
- Jun 25, 2020 03:23 PM IST
In this edition of Ideas For Profit, Moneycontrol's Sakshi Batra shares her insight into the outlook of the company
- Jun 25, 2020 11:54 AM IST
- Jun 12, 2020 09:42 AM IST
- Mar 19, 2020 09:17 AM IST
- Jan 21, 2020 11:25 AM IST
- Jan 17, 2020 11:05 AM IST
- Oct 29, 2019 08:32 PM IST
Total expenses were at Rs 494.10 crore in the quarter under review against Rs 485.23 in the year-ago quarter.
- Jul 16, 2019 12:45 PM IST
Tata Metaliks disappointed street on July 15 as it reported 35.4 percent year-on-year decline in June quarter profit at Rs 19.6 crore on weak operating income
- Jul 15, 2019 08:10 PM IST
Total income was however higher at Rs 503.43 crore as compared to Rs 469.02 crore in April-June 2018.