Apr 29, 2021 11:55 AM IST
- Apr 29, 2021 11:30 AM IST
- Apr 01, 2021 06:29 PM IST
Wadia chose not to renew his contract as Managing Director of the company, that expired on March 31, 2021, Bombay Dyeing said in a regulatory filing.
- Feb 09, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Oct 21, 2020 03:04 PM IST
The company's sales declined 60.9 percent to Rs 217.08 crore in the quarter ended September 2020 from Rs 555.25 crore in the year-ago period.
- Oct 21, 2020 09:00 AM IST
- Jul 21, 2020 09:11 AM IST
- Jun 10, 2020 09:13 AM IST
- Jan 06, 2020 05:31 PM IST
Wadia filed a criminal defamation case against Ratan Tata and other directors of Tata Sons in 2016 after he was voted out of the boards of some Tata Group companies.
- Aug 05, 2019 04:31 PM IST
- May 02, 2019 06:06 PM IST
- Apr 30, 2019 05:40 PM IST
Bombay Dyeing shares plunged 9.78 percent to close at Rs 112.60 on the BSE. During the day, it tumbled 17.42 percent to Rs 103.05.
- Feb 06, 2019 04:40 PM IST
"Almost 65-67 percent of the inventory has been sold. The cash flows that are likely to come out of this would primarily help us retiring the debt," said Ramesh Ranganathan, CEO.
- Feb 05, 2019 06:26 PM IST
- Dec 18, 2018 02:49 PM IST
The breadth of the market favoured the advances with 898 stocks advancing and 805 declining while 356 remained unchanged. On the BSE, 1288 stocks advanced, 1167 declined and 160 remained unchanged.
- Nov 13, 2018 09:11 PM IST
Total income of the company stood at Rs 843.28 crore.
- Nov 13, 2018 04:02 PM IST
- Jul 09, 2018 06:52 PM IST
In August, the company plans to launch readymade shirts for men, which will be launched firstly with the Bombay Dyeing exclusive outlets and then with Multi Brand Outlets (MBOs) across the country
- May 21, 2018 05:26 PM IST
Over the past few months, we have been revisiting the origins of some of the most illustrious empires in India and retracing their family trees.
- Apr 17, 2018 08:31 AM IST
"Nifty is likely to retest 10,650-10,670 levels on upside i.e. Inner Trendline which might work as immediate hurdle zone," says Rajesh Agarwal of AUM Capital.
- Apr 16, 2018 08:56 AM IST
"The company has shifted it's strategy to branded retail segment which will be much profitable business considering the demand for retail branded products. We have buy rating on Bombay Dyeing with target price of Rs 295 in short term. Long term is also looking positive," says Sumit Bilgaiyan, Founder of Equity99.
- Apr 10, 2018 11:59 AM IST
"Nifty has immediate resistance zone at 10,420-10,440 levels. Crossing this zone on sustainable basis, next zone for index is seen at 10,560-10,630 where 50 percent of rise and February congestion highs are seen," Ashish Chaturmohta, Head Technical and Derivatives at Sanctum Wealth Management said in an exclusive interview with Moneycontrol's Kshitij Anand.
- Feb 15, 2018 02:40 PM IST
Rajat Bose of rajatkbose.com is of the view that one can buy Bombay Dyeing and can sell Capital First and BHEL.
- Feb 15, 2018 01:53 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com recommends buying BPCL, Hindustan Unilever and Bombay Dyeing.
- Feb 08, 2018 09:04 PM IST
Total sales during the period under review stood at Rs 635.08 crore, up 28.07 percent from the year-ago quarter.