England qualified comfortably for the 2018 World Cup. Their FIFA ranking is 12. Let’s look at England’s official squad for FIFA World Cup, 2018.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Russia from 14th June to 15th July. All teams have qualified for the tournament and these teams are required to register a squad of 23 players, which includes three goalkeepers. Only players from this squad can play in the tournament.
The 32 teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams each – Group A to Group H. The four teams in Group G are: Belgium, England, Panama and Tunisia.
England qualified comfortably for the World Cup. Let’s look at England’s official squad for FIFA World Cup, 2018.
Coach: Gareth Southgate
- Jordan Pickford - Goalkeeper - 24 years old - 3 caps
- Kyle Walker - Defender - 28 years old - 35 caps
- Danny Rose - Defender - 27 years old - 17 caps
- Eric Dier - Midfielder - 24 years old - 26 caps
- John Stones - Defender - 24 years old - 25 caps
- Harry Maguire - Defender - 25 years old - 4 caps
- Jesse Lingard - Midfielder - 25 years old - 11 caps
- Jordan Henderson - Midfielder - 27 years old - 38 caps
- Harry Kane (captain) - Forward - 24 years old - 24 caps
- Raheem Sterling - Forward - 23 years old - 38 caps
- Jamie Vardy - Forward - 31 years old - 21 caps
- Kieran Trippier - Defender - 27 years old - 6 caps
- Jack Butland - Goalkeeper - 25 years old - 7 caps
- Danny Welbeck - Forward - 27 years old - 38 caps
- Gary Cahill - Defender - 32 years old - 59 caps
- Phil Jones - Defender - 26 years old - 24 caps
- Fabian Delph - Defender - 28 years old - 10 caps
- Ashley Young - Defender - 32 years old - 34 caps
- Marcus Rashford - Forward - 20 years old - 18 caps
- Dele Alli - Midfielder - 22 years old - 24 caps
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Midfielder - 22 years old - 3 caps
- Trent Alexander-Arnold - Defender - 19 years old - 0 caps
- Nick Pope - Goalkeeper - 26 years old - 0 caps