Company History - Jindal Stainless
-Nissin Steel entering into equity & technology collaboration with
-Jindal Stainless Limited - technical collaboration with the Japanese
stainless steel major, Nisshin Steel.
-The Orissa high court on May 11 directed the state government not to
sign the joint venture agreement with Jindal Stainless Steel Ltd for
the exploitation of the Tangarpada chromite mines in the state
-Launches a premium range of beverage sets in designer stainless
steel under the brand name Art d'inox
-Jindal Stainless signs a stainless steel supply contract for US $
-Jindal Stainless signs MOU with Steelway s.r.l. Italy Ltd for
establishing a Service Centre near Gurgaon, Haryana
-Jindal Stainless Ltd has delisted with effect from March 31, 2007
from Delhi Stock Exchanges Ltd (DSE) in terms of SEBI (Delisting of
Securities) Guidelines, 2003 for voluntary delisting.
- Jindal Stainless Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of
the Company at its meeting held on January 21, 2008, inter alia, has
appointed Sh. Arvind Parakh as Additional Director w.e.f. January 21,
-Jindal Stainless Ltd has informed that the Company has received the
certificate dated September 23, 2008, issued by the Registrar of
Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana, New Delhi consequent upon change
of name of the Company from Jindal Stainless Ltd to JSL Ltd
-Company name has been changed from Jindal Stainless Ltd to JSL Ltd.
- The Government of Orissa has inked a Memorandum of Understanding
(MoU) with JSL Ltd. for setting up a 1.6 mn tonne integrated
Stainless Steel Park at Kalinganagar (Orissa).
- JSL Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company has
appointed Mr. Jurgen Hermann Fechter and Mr. James Alistair Kirkland
Cochrane as Additional Directors w.e.f. March 09, 2010
- JSL Ltd has appointed Mr. Rajeev Bakshi as Additional Director
w.e.f. July 01, 2010 by passing the resolution through circulation.
-Company has changed its name from JSL Ltd. to JSL Stainless Ltd.
- JSL Stainless signs power purchase agreement with GRIDCO.
- The name of the Company have been changed from JSL Stainless
Limited to Jindal Stainless Limited with effect from December 07,
- Jindal Stainless, Jajpur receives coveted Odisha State Govt.'s
POLLUTION CONTROL AWARD.
- The Rework Package of the Company under the Corporate Debt
Restructuring (CDR) Mechanism has been approved by the CDR Empowered
Group on August 24, 2012 and the same has been communicated to the
Company by CDR Ceil vide its letter dated September 18, 2012.
- The Company has allotted 3,64,972 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each to
The Royal Bank of Scotland NV London Branch.
- Jindal Stainless has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Jindal Stainless Ltd. own National Energy Conservation Award for
the year 2013 for its efforts to continuously optimise the
consumption of energy for its operation in the Steel Re-rolling
- The Company has appointed Mr. Rajinder Parkash Jindal as Executive
Director of the compnay.
-Jindal Stainless gains over 15% on anti-dumping report
-Jindal Stainless Ltd. Composite Scheme of Arrangement among Jindal
Stainless Ltd. and Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd
-Jindal Stainless gets IDCO nod for land transfer.