Company History - PNB Gilts
-Pnb Gilts Limited informs that Mr. Arun Kaul tenders his
resignation as Managing Director of the company. Mr. Arun Kaul would
continue as Director on the Board. Further, Mr. I D Singh is appointed
as an Additional Director on the Board, and also as the Managing
Director in terms of Sec.269 of the Companies Act, 1956, in place of
Mr. Arun Kaul. Also, the parent bank has withdrawn the nomination of
Mr. S K Awasthi, as Director of the company.
-Members approve voluntary delisting of shares from Delhi Stock
-Delisted from Delhi Stock Exchange wef March 31, 2004.
-PNB Gilts Ltd has appointed Sh. Anand Swarup Agarwal, Director,
Punjab National Bank, as an additional Director on the Board of the
- PNB Gilts Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors vide its
resolution dated August 03, 2009 (passed through circulation) has
appointed Sh. Nagesh Pydah as an Additional Director on the Board of
Directors of the Company.
- Board has recommended a final dividend of 10%.
- Mr K. R. Kamath is appointed as an Additional Director of the
- Sh. Rakesh Sethi is appointed as an Additional Director of the
- The Board has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.00 per share
(Nominal value Rs. 10/- per equity share.
- The Company had submitted an application to SEBI for grant of
registration as Portfolio Manager, so as to diversify its business
operations into Portfolio Management Services (PMS) as well. Now,
SEBI vide its letter dtd. May 24, 2012 has granted the PMS license to
- PNB Gilts Ltd has issued Bonuse quity shares in the ratio of 1:3