Company History - Capri Global Capital
The Company was incorporated on 15th November, 1994 as a public
limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, in the state of West
Bengal and got the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 28th
-Dover Securities Ltd has appointed Mr. Suresh Gattani as a Whole
Time Director and Mr. Pawan Kumar Varma as an Additional Director of
-Dover Securities Ltd has informed that the securities of the Company
have been de-listed from Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd (JSE) with effect
from March 31, 2008.
- Company name has been changed from Dover Securities Ltd to Money
Matters Financial Services Ltd.
- The company has issued rights in the ratio of 2:1 at a premium of
- The Board have recommended a final dividend of Re. 1/- per equity
- The Company has raised 4.45 billion rupees via qualified
institutional placement (QIP) issue.
- Mr. Gaurav Kale appointed as a Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Board has recommended a final dividend of Re. 1/- per Equity Share
of Rs. 10/- each.
- Ms. Bhagyam Ramani, appointed as an Additional Director of the
-Company is changed from Money Matters Financial Services Limited to
Capri Global Capital Limited.
-CGCL funds Monarch Universal Group projects for INR 45 crore.
-US Capri Capital Plans to Launch Realty Fund in India.
-Capri Global arm gets nod to launch housing biz in India
-Capri Global Capital's subsidiary gets NHB nod to launch Housing
Finance business in India
-Capri Global bags certificate to act as insurance agent