Jul 26, 2021 11:42 AM IST
Demand conditions for the electrical and the consumer durable sectors continue to remain challenging owing to Covid disruptions.
- Apr 07, 2021 07:46 PM IST
Net Sales are expected to increase by 40.5 percent Y-o-Y (up 6.9 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 2,990.9 crore, according to Prabhudas Lilladher.
- Feb 04, 2021 10:34 AM IST
Investors should look to add the Polycab stock on dips as the recovery in business strengthens the case for multiple expansion in the next 2-3 quarters
- Oct 28, 2020 09:57 AM IST
Polycab is well positioned to gain from premiumisation and economies of scale that will lead to significant margin expansion and improved profitability
- Jul 23, 2020 10:53 AM IST
Polycab’s revenue will continue to show weakness in the near term. However, its cost-saving measures will mitigate pressure on the operating margin
- Jun 26, 2020 08:54 AM IST
Polycab India is well placed to navigate the challenges on the back of its market leadership position and healthy balance sheet
- Jan 24, 2020 09:50 AM IST
- Jan 03, 2020 08:39 AM IST
- Oct 15, 2019 03:54 PM IST
Net Sales are expected to increase by 13 percent Y-o-Y (up 5.3 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 2,035 crore, according to Sharekhan.
- Aug 22, 2019 10:23 AM IST
- Jul 11, 2019 02:26 PM IST
Robust framework of policies and actions to develop manufacturing ecosystem is the need of the hour. On that count, the government’s Budget has a lot to do
- Apr 05, 2019 01:37 PM IST