Company History - Amtek Auto
2001 - The Company issue of up to 70 lakh equity shares of rs 10 at a
price of not less than
Rs 290 per share, subject to necessary approvals.
-Shareholders approve for the issue and allot upto 15,00,100 equity
shares of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.460 per share to the
promoters and allots 7,70,000 shares on preferential offer
on firm allotment basis to promoters and their friends.
-Amtek Auto acquires 14.8%stake in Ahmednagar Forgings for a total
consideration of Rs. 50cr.
-Acquires 16,00,000 shares representing 20% of the voting capital of
Ahmednagar Forgings Ltd.
at a price of Rs.34.50 per share.
-Ms. Daisy Khanna has joined the Company as Company Secretary in
place of Mr. Kirti Popli who has resigned. Henceforth Ms. Daisy
Khanna will act as Compliance Officer of the Company.
-Delist from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd w.e.f October
- Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Company has inked a
strategically important 50:50 joint venture (JV) with a large
Canadian blue chip Magna Powertrain for establishing a manufacturing
facility outside Delhi, India for 2-Piece Flex Plate Assemblies for
- Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the
Company at its meeting held on July 31, 2007, has appointed Mr. John
Ernest Flintham as Additional Director of the Company with immediate
- Amtek Auto has inked a joint venture pact with FormTech Industries,
based in Michigan, to estsablish a manufacturing facility to make
forgings primarily for automotive applications.
- Amtek Auto enters into Joint Venture with sumitomo metal industries
- Acquisition of majority stake in Amtek India Ltd.
- Amtek Defence Technologies Limited, a group Company of Amtek Auto
Limited has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with Enertec
- Redemption of 250 million Zero Coupon Foreign Currency Convertible
- Mr. R. N. Bhardwaj has been appointed as an Additional Director on
the Board of the Company.
-Amtek Auto Ltd has entered & executed Share Purchase Agreement with
the Promoters of JMT Auto Ltd for acquisition of substantial shares
along with complete control and management of JMT Auto Ltd
-Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the
Company have approved recommendation of dividend to its equity
shareholders @ 25% i.e. Rs. 0.50 per equity share of Rs.2 each for
the financial year 2013-14
- Amtek Auto acquired German forging manufacturer, Scholz Edelstahl
- Amtek Auto completes the acquisition of the Iron & Aluminium
Casting, Forging and Machining business of Asahi Tec Corporation.