America, we need to talk. Studies show that over 40% of us are obese. This is especially concerning when we consider that heart disease, a major side effect of obesity, is the number 1 killer in America, and those numbers don’t really improve when we look around the world. Society is getting progressively more sedentary, with more and more of us working office jobs that don’t require a lot of movement, and more and more of those jobs being done from home, where it is incredibly easy to get lazy, sit around, and snack all day.
But despite how much you exercise, and no matter how many ‘miracle weight loss pills you might take, a huge problem remains: you get hungry. All the time. It’s so easy to start munching on a bag of chips between meals and, pretty soon, that family pack has been devoured in a single sitting, or that ice cream pint for 2 has suddenly become for one. We’ve all been there, and while it is a relatable problem, it is still a problem.
Sure, you’ve tried dieting, but those diets leave you dissatisfied and, quite frankly, starving. You want to eat, and the more you drop your calorie count, the more the cravings subsist. You are trying your best, but you might need just a little bit of help.
Luckily for you, there are diet supplements on the market that suppress appetite. While some are snake oils being peddled by less reputable companies, here are a few products that actually are the best appetite suppressants around:
• LeanBean - The Best Diet Supplement for Women
• PhenQ - The Best Diet Supplement for Men
• Zotrim - The Best Appetite Suppressant Around
• Instant Knockout - The Best Belly Fat Burner
• Burn Lab Pro - The Best Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant
The physiology of a man and a woman are not the same. The biological difference in men and women can lead to different, specific issues between the sexes, and so these biological differences should be factored in when considering a weight loss supplement. This is where LeanBean comes in and shines. Not only is LeanBean one of the best appetite suppressants, but it also serves as a dietary supplement specifically designed for women, which is a rare thing in a market filled with advertisements with giant buff men.
LeanBean is intended to be taken 2 capsules at a time with 250 ml of water at least three times a day to get the maximum effects, and effects you will get. With its all-natural ingredients, LeanBean can help by:
• Burning fat through thermogenesis
• Keeping your appetite down and fighting off cravings
• Allowing your mind to stay focused and alert
• Chromium Picolinate
• Vitamin B6
• Green Coffee
• Vitamin B12
• Garcinia Cambogia
• Acai Berry
• Designed with women in mind: Unlike many dietary supplements, LeanBean is tailor-made for women. It considers a woman’s natural anatomy and how the supplements in LeanBean will interact. While this may not sound like a huge advantage, many diet pills are aimed at men and contain ingredients that may not be as effective for women. While the dietary supplements in LeanBean are great for all sexes, women looking to lose weight should definitely consider LeanBean.
• The ingredients are both all-natural and powerful: Sure, LeanBean maybe 100% all-natural, but so are most dietary supplements. What makes LeanBean stand above the crowd is the efficacy of its ingredients. Turmeric, for example, contains an ingredient known as curcumin, which has been shown to have great thermogenic properties, heating up the body to burn fat, as well as assisting with blood pressure, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and various other afflictions and ailments. The antioxidants and minerals, like Acai Berry and Zinc, are also always wonderful to see in any supplement, and, just to sweeten the deal, Piperine has been shown to block the production of fat cells, stopping your body from building fat in the first place.
• LeanBean will stop your appetite: LeanBean is a powerful appetite suppressant, working extra hard to stop your body from craving things in the first place. Garcinia Cambogia, for example, has been linked to hunger-reduction. Glucomannan, a dense fiber, absorbs water in the stomach, thus compressing the stomach more and reducing hunger and the desire to eat. Furthermore, caffeine, like in the green coffee, has been shown to reduce hunger for a short time after taking, and if you are taking LeanBean three times a day, around mealtime specifically, this should definitely help reduce your desire to eat, while also providing your body the necessary energy to get active, especially in combination with the Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12.
There are many reasons to love LeanBean, as many users do, such as:
• LeanBean is specifically designed for women
• Unlike many dietary supplements, LeanBean does not overly rely on caffeine
• LeanBean is completely naturally and GMO-Free, while also being vegan-friendly and gluten-free
• LeanBean’s ingredients are clinically proven to suppress appetite, while also contributing to fat metabolism and healthy digestion
• LeanBean is safe and affordable at only $69 for a one-month supply with plenty of discounts for buying in bulk and coming with a 90-Day moneyback guarantee while LeanBean is great and comes with plenty of positives, there are a few things to consider, like:
• LeanBean is not appropriate for anyone with caffeine sensitivity
• Since LeanBean has lots of ingredients, it may interfere with other supplements and medications
• Garcinia Cambogia’s efficacy is questionable when it comes to clinical studiesClick here for the Lowest Price on LeanBean
As we mentioned with LeanBean, the biological differences between men and women will play a role in how supplements affect you physiologically, and while LeanBean could work perfectly well for men, you may want something more designed with males at heart. PhenQ has you covered, boasting ingredients that, while at first glance may minimal, pack a real punch and are highly effective at what they are intended to do.
Most diet supplements will throw out the usual three guarantees. They’ll suppress your appetite, burn fat with thermogenesis, and provide you a boost of energy, usually with B Vitamins and caffeine. They’ll do this using a laundry list of ingredients, some of which have dubious claims when it comes to their efficacy. PhenQ, however, uses all of its ingredients to their fullest potential, advertising five different ways in which you will lose weight, such as:
• Suppressing appetite
• Burning fat
• Blocking fat production
• Providing a boost to your mood
• Increasing your energy
For the gym junkies and weight rats out there, PhenQ will provide you that little extra boost to drop weight and show gains, while also being one of the best appetite suppressants on the market by using proven ingredients to stop your cravings.
The makers of PhenQ recommend you take 2 pills twice a day, 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch. Due to the amount of caffeine in PhenQ, it is not recommended that you take any pills after 3 PM.
• L-Carnitine Fumarate
• Capsimax Powder
• Chromium Picolinate
• Quality trumps quantity: You might look at the ingredients in PhenQ and think it isn’t offering much, but you’d be wrong. The real strength of PhenQ when it comes to weight loss and muscle gains is in its inclusion of amino acids. Nopal Cactus and L-Carnitine Fumarate are both providing you with amino acids that may help produce more Human Growth Hormone, which helps the body in weight loss and muscle gains. Amino acids are also great at speeding up the metabolism, which assists the body in thermogenesis and burns fat.
• Experience a real adrenaline rush: If the amino acids are kicking your body into overdrive, that means your metabolism is going to be converting stored fats, carbs, and other calories into energy, which is going to make you feel extra awake and extra good. When you add caffeine into this equation, you will definitely feel more alert and focused, which will help reduce exercise fatigue and keep you going for longer in the gym.
• Let’s incinerate that fat: We’ve mentioned thermogenesis quite a bit, but what is it? Thermogenesis is simply the act of increasing the temperature in the body, which is why it is called ‘burning fat’. As your body gets to work burning off fat through a highly functioning metabolism, your temperature will increase, causing you to sweat more. The Capsimax Powder blend is doing a lot of that work here, as this blend is made up of pepper extracts, specifically capsaicin, which is heating up your body, helping to burn away those calories and stored fats. It also includes the aforementioned piperine, which can help stop the production of fat as well.
• Let’s stop that hunger: Like the Glucomannan in LeanBean, nopal is also super high in fiber, so it will also be doing a lot of work reducing your hunger and keeping your cravings at bay. Furthermore, Chromium Picolinate regulates your blood sugar. A main cause of cravings is unregulated blood sugar, so by keeping those levels in check, your body will feel fewer cravings and urges to snack. Add that to the already discussed aspect of caffeine, keeping you from wanting to eat, and taking the pills at the first two meals of the day, your desire to eat in excess early in the day will be staved off, giving you fewer calories to burn away in the gym.
PhenQ is a generally beloved dietary supplement and appetite suppressant because it:
• Burns away fat while also stopping more from being produced
• Reduces your appetite and fights off annoying, calorie building cravings
• Provides a significant boost to your energy and mood
• Is both vegetarian and vegan friendly
• Is completely natural and has been shown to lack side effects
• Provides a money-back guarantee for up to 60 days
• Is manufactured in GMP and FDA approved factories
• Is backed by hard science
Despite the excellent qualities of PhenQ, there are a couple of considerations, like:
• PhenQ has a lot of caffeine, so it should be avoided by those with caffeine sensitivities or by women who are nursing or pregnant
• PhenQ is a relatively new product, and though it is currently highly reviewed and loved, it lacks longevity to really see how much consumers love itClick here for the Lowest Price on PhenQ
It’s hard to cut calories and diet because your body has gotten used to a certain amount of food being provided to it throughout the day. However, you can’t lose weight if you keep maintaining the same caloric, carb, and fat intake. We all know we need to cut those things out, but the cravings get to us all. You eat your allotted amount and clean your dishes, but your stomach is still rumbling. What do you do?
You give Zotrim a shot is what you do. Zotrim has many of the same benefits as a lot of dietary supplements, but the thing that makes Zotrim different is that it is heavily focused on suppressing your appetite. After taking only 1 pill after each meal, or three times daily, you will find that your desire to eat after your meals, the dreaded, fat-creating snacks that we all struggle with, will be significantly reduced.
As well as being one of the best appetite suppressants out there, Zotrim also claims that it can:
• Provide you a boost of energy and a general increase in mood, making your desire to go to the gym much greater
• Help you burn a lot of that fat off in the gym through thermogenesis
• Outperform prescription drugs and is generally clinically proven to be effective at helping people lose weight
• Yerba Mate
• Vitamin B3
• Vitamin B6
• There is a lot of caffeine, and this is a good thing: Caffeine appears in a lot of weight loss supplements, and Zotrim is not different, but unlike other supplements, Zotrim heavily leans into the caffeine. Not only does it contain doses of regular caffeine, but it also contains Guarana and Yerba Mate, which also contain caffeine. As a reminder, caffeine will help increase your metabolism, thus increasing your body's temperature, thus helping you burn off stored fat, calories, and all the other things that pack on the pounds. Furthermore, caffeine suppresses appetite, and with this much caffeine taken after meals, your desire to snack will e significantly decreased.
• Yerba Mate is an amazing ingredient: You’ve probably seen Yerba Mate in the drink aisle of gas stations and other convenience stores. This popular herbal tea is being seen more and more, not just in the refrigerators of stores, but also in supplements, and it is popping up for good reason. While most caffeine sources can make you feel jittery and anxious, Yerba Mate actually provides a mood-boosting quality that will help regulate all the unnecessary jitters that caffeine brings on. Some studies have also indicated that Yerba Mate may even reduce symptoms of depression and reduce overall fatigue.
• Vitamin B is great for energy and weight loss, and your body doesn’t always produce it: You’ll see a lot of Vitamin B in various supplements, energy drinks, and pre-workout powders and drinks, but why is that? Well, the answer comes in 2 parts. For starters, B Vitamins help the body metabolize certain fats and proteins, thus making your digestion work with you to burn off all those unwanted pounds in your body. Second, the increase in metabolism gives you a boost of energy, thus making your mind more alert and assisting in better cognitive functions. Furthermore, Vitamin B6 is not produced by your body, so you can only get it by supplementing it with your diet or with supplements
Zotrim is one of the best appetite suppressants because:
• The loads of caffeine in this product, taken after each meal, will boost your energy, reduce your urge to snack, and will boost your metabolism, increasing your body temperature and assisting you in burning off all those unwanted calories and pounds
• There is a great deal of clinical research and scientific study that shows the efficacy of Zotrim
However, some people may want to avoid Zotrim because:
• The intensity of the caffeine is definitely no good for anyone with anxiety, sleep issues, caffeine sensitivities, and should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women
• Zotrim contains Damiana as an active ingredient, which may not be as clinically proven as asserted
• Vitamin B6 is not water-soluble, so it won’t just exit your body and can build up to toxic levelsClick here for the Lowest Price on Zotrim
Instant Knockout is not necessarily advertised as an appetite suppressant. More so, it heavily pushes the concept of fat burning, intended to reduce your belly fat, burning away the pounds and converting those former fat cells into muscle mass so that you can look shredded and be healthy. With that said, appetite suppression is still a part of this supplement, and there is more to Instant Knockout than you might think.
The manufacturers of Instant Knockout recommend the following regimen when taking this supplement:
• Two pills in the morning with your first meal
• Two pills in the early evening
As with any supplement containing caffeine, make sure that when you take the ‘early evening’ dose, is well before your bedtime, as you don’t want to be giving yourself a case of supplement insomnia. However, as long as you are careful with your timing, you shouldn’t have any issues when it comes to this regimen, and you’ll likely find yourself as satisfied as the various customers who rave about Instant Knockout. Besides, the appetite suppression aspects of this supplement will keep you from raiding the fridge late at night.
Of this list, Instant Knockout is definitely heavy on the ingredients, having 10 completely natural ingredients that are largely backed by clinical trials and scientific research.
• GTF chromium
• Green tea extract
• Cayenne powder
• Caffeine Anhydrous
• Vitamin B6
• Green coffee
• Vitamin B12
• Move aside Red Bull, this is energy in a pill: This supplement is designed to energize you. As with all the other supplements discussed so far, you can clearly see that caffeine is in this pill, in the form of caffeine anhydrous, but you are going to experience a further wake-up call from the green coffee and the green tea extract. While this is great for appetite suppression, there are further benefits to all this caffeine, like an increase in performance in aerobic exercise. Adding on, green tea also has many antioxidants that will keep the blood flowing and keep the heart healthy as you work your way through your journey to a skinnier, fitter, more muscular, and healthier you.
• Sure, there is caffeine, but you’ll stay calm: When you see so much caffeine in a supplement, it is easy for a potential buyer to become nervous about the potential side effects of jitters and sleeplessness. Instant Knockout has already thought this out though. L-Theanine, as well as being an amino acid and thus giving you all the benefits that amino acids provide, has been shown to be a calming agent, relaxing the mind and reducing stress. Furthermore, while green tea has been shown to have caffeine, even more than your normal cup of coffee, it also contains other ingredients that also show calming effects. So, while you will be energized by Instant Knockout, you shouldn’t experience any intense anxiety or jitters.
• Let the fiber make you feel full: Along with the appetite suppressing benefits of the caffeine, Instant Knockout also contains Glucomannan. As we have already discussed, Glucomannan is loaded with fibers, thus absorbing the water in your stomach and making you feel more full. Taking this in the morning and the evening will keep you from feeling the need to overeat, and when paired with exercise will definitely give you fewer calories needed to burn off, thus allowing your exercise to tone your body, making you more muscular and cut. GTF Chromium is also moving your glucose to your cells, not only creating energy but also reducing hunger.
• Let’s not forget the peppers: If you see anything pepper or piperine related on a supplement list, you should be happy. As discussed, any pepper extract, like Instant Knockout’s cayenne pepper extract, will help the body with the necessary thermogenetic properties, thus burning fat away and improving metabolism. When you add the piperine, you start blocking the fat cells, keeping you from adding more unnecessary weight.
There are many, many reasons to like Instant Knockout. Some of those many reasons are:
• This supplement will provide you with a real boost of energy, but it has enough other ingredients to keep that energy from becoming anxious and jittery
• The thermogenesis that Instant Knockout will trigger in your body will make your workouts way more efficient, but may also help you burn fat even when you are stationary
• The caffeine and the fiber will reduce cravings, keeping you from adding unnecessary fat and calories
• Instant Knockout is a scientifically backed supplement that is manufactured in GMP and FDA approved factories, making it both safe and proven
• Instant Knockout is vegan and vegetarian friendly
While Instant Knockout is great, every supplement has its downsides, like:
• If you are caffeine sensitive, anxious, or if you are pregnant or nursing, you should not take this product
• It recommends you take 2 pills in the evening, so you have to be very careful with the timing, otherwise, you may throw your slip patterns out of whackClick here for the Lowest Price on Instant Knockout
We’ve seen a lot of caffeine on this list. You may even be getting tired of reading “if you are caffeine sensitive”. This is understandable. Not everyone can take this much caffeine, and even those who aren’t sensitive to caffeine may not want to give up their morning coffee or energy drink.
If that describes you, Burn Lab Pro is the way to go. It is the first dietary supplement and weight loss aid that helps you without loading up on caffeine. While there are plenty of benefits to caffeine, this is not the only way to suppress an appetite, burn fat, or even experience a boost of energy. In fact, Burn Lab Pro is able to ditch the caffeine while still providing users with:
• The increased metabolism boosts thermogenesis and burns fat
• A means to convert glucose and fat into energy for improved focus and reduced fatigue
• A way to stop fat from being produced altogether
Burn Lab Pro, like PhenQ, also does this without needing a bunch of ingredients, making it more applicable to your current supplement routine, unlike diet pills that are loaded with ingredients and may not mesh well with other dietary supplements or medications.
Burn Lab Pro is only intended to be taken on workout days, specifically 2 to 4 pills 15 to 30 minutes before working out, depending on your own dietary needs.
• HMB, also known as beta-Hydroxy beta-methyl butyric acid
• Capsimax cayenne pepper extract
• BioPerine black pepper extract
• ForsLean®, also known as Coleus Forskohlii root
• GTF chromium
• Fountain of Youth for muscle loss: The HMB, an ingredient we haven't seen yet, is an interesting ingredient, as it has been shown to help stave off the natural muscle loss that comes from aging, helping to increase muscle mass, even in older users. Now, we’ve all been told to drink our milk so the calcium can make our bones strong, but beyond bone density, calcium has also been shown to help increase muscle mass as well.
• Effective, scientifically-backed ingredients that burn fat: We’ve already talked extensively about the benefits of Capsimax pepper extract when it comes to thermogenesis and fat burning, but a new ingredient on this list is the ForsLean, which has been shown to not only reduce fat in men in clinical trials but has also been shown to boost testosterone, which helps with muscle growth. When you add in the black pepper extract, which contains piperine, you are also stopping fat from ever being produced.
• There are almost no restrictions when it comes to taking Burn Lab Pro: Regardless of your dietary restrictions, you can take Burn Lab Pro. Burn Lab Pro is keto-friendly, vegan and vegetarian-friendly, paleo-friendly, low-carb-friendly, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and entirely free of synthetics and GMOs. Add to that the lack of caffeine and stimulants and you will find that there are very few people who can’t take Burn Lab Pro.
• Just because there is no caffeine doesn’t mean you won’t have a burst of energy or a reduced appetite: There is nothing wrong with caffeine, and caffeine has a number of benefits when it comes to dietary supplements, but not everyone can take or should take supplements high in caffeine. Burn Lab Pro replaces the caffeine with GTF Chromium, which provides two of the major benefits of caffeine. By converting stored glucose into energy, your body will experience a boost of energy, but without all that glucose floating around, your body will also experience less hunger and cravings.
The main reasons you should give Burn Lab Pro a try are:
• It is able to accomplish everything a normal supplement does, from burning fat to increasing energy to staving off hunger, without the need for caffeine or stimulants
• It is heavily backed by science, with most of the ingredients being shown effective in clinical trials
• It stops the loss of muscles due to aging while also decreasing the production of fat cells
• It is safe for almost any diet and is free of most major allergens
• It has a 30-Day money-back guarantee
However, while Burn Lab Pro is a great product, there are some cons that should be considered, like:
• Some of the clinical research related to GTF Chromium have found the ingredient to be not quite as effective as advertised
• Burn Lab Pro only works if you are going to work out, so don’t buy this pill if you aren’t planning on hitting the gym
• HMB boosts testosterone, so if you don’t need more testosterone, be wary of this
• Though it is an effective dietary supplement, it isn’t specifically designed to be an appetite suppressant and doesn’t contain as many ingredients that suppress appetites as the other products on this listClick here for the Lowest Price on Burn Lab Pro
Best Appetite Suppressant Buyer’s Guide
As is the case with most supplements, it depends on what your specific needs are, so if you want to know which supplement is the best appetite suppressant, consider the following:
• LeanBean and PhenQ are probably your best all-around supplements when it comes to losing weight and building muscle, and they both have plenty of ingredients that will keep you from experiencing those annoying cravings that keep you from sticking to your diet. It is recommended that women use LeanBean and men used PhenQ, but both products are fine for both sexes.
• Zotrim seems specifically designed for appetite suppression. While the ingredients do lend themselves to fat burning and energy enhancing, appetite suppression seems to be the specific aim of Zotrim, so if that is specifically what you want, Zotrim is a good option.
• Instant Knockout is more so intended to build muscle, but there is plenty about it that will suppress appetite, so if reduced hunger and increased muscle mass is your goal, Instant Knockout may be the way to go.
• Burn Lab Pro probably does the least when it comes to appetite suppression, but considering how it fits with most diets and allergies, it may be the best option for some. It is also caffeine and stimulant-free, which is a rarity on the supplement market.
Expect to pay around $60 to $80 for a one-month supply of any of these products. The bright side is that significant discounts and free bottles are generally offered with bulk purchases, and most of the bulk purchases also come with free shipping, especially within the US and Europe.
Most of the ingredients in these supplements are generally tested and proven to be effective. However, not every ingredient is thoroughly proven, so when it comes to results being less than stellar, be wary of:
• Garcinia Cambogia
• GTF Chromium
This doesn’t mean these ingredients don’t work, but the research may still be out on how effective they are at what they say they do.
Furthermore, keep in mind that, when in the gym, thermogenesis is burning a lot of fat, carbs, and calories away, but it is also making you sweat a lot. Caffeine is a diuretic, as is pepper extract, so make sure that when you are working out while on these supplements, you are drinking a lot of water.
• Any product with caffeine can cause restlessness and anxiety, so if you are already suffering from stress, intense anxiety, or have some kind of sleep disorder, the caffeine-based products on this list should be avoided
• Some of the ingredients in these products, like Vitamin B6 or Calcium, can build up to toxic levels, so make sure your diet and supplement regimen are in line with what these supplements offer
Where do I buy these products?
All of the products listed can only be bought on their official websites. Be wary of any website offering these supplements, as they are likely selling a knockoff product that is less effective or even less safe. All of the products can be bought at:
If you are going to lose weight, you are going to need to reduce your eating habits. In order to do this without suffering severe hunger pains and intense cravings, you might need to take advantage of a appetite suppressant. LeanBean, PhenQ, Zotrim, Instant Knockout, and Burn Lab Pro are some of the best appetitie suppressants you can get right now for different reasons, all of which are entirely dependent on you.
Remember that caffeine and fiber have proven results when it comes to reducing hunger and cravings, and any reduction in blood sugar will also help keep you from the urge to snack.
The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website’s selling as mentioned in the above as source. The Advertising Agency and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
Moneycontrol journalists were not involved in the creation of the article