Feb 12, 2021 03:11 PM IST
- Feb 12, 2021 03:00 PM IST
- Aug 12, 2020 09:44 AM IST
- Aug 12, 2020 09:44 AM IST
- Jun 29, 2020 10:44 AM IST
- Jun 29, 2020 10:15 AM IST
- Feb 25, 2020 11:33 AM IST
Small-cap shares are among the top return-yielding investment options. They have the potential to emerge as ‘multi-baggers’ by generating returns over 100%.
- Feb 14, 2020 03:00 PM IST
- Feb 13, 2019 11:04 AM IST
- Feb 13, 2019 11:00 AM IST
- Aug 21, 2018 09:21 PM IST
The total stake, which Ashish Kacholia offloaded in two days, was worth Rs 30 crore.
- Aug 21, 2018 10:20 AM IST
Ashish Ramchandra Kacholia on Monday reduced his equity shareholding in the ice cream maker to around 5 percent from 7.21 percent earlier.
- Aug 20, 2018 11:22 PM IST
As of June 2018, Ashish Kacholia held 5,18,432 equity shares (representing 7.21 percent of total paid-up equity) of Vadilal Industries, which after this bulk deals reduced to 1,56,127 shares (2.17 percent of total equity).
- Sep 04, 2017 03:31 PM IST
In an interview to CNBC-TV18, Rajesh Gandhi, CMD of Vadilal Industries spoke about the latest happenings in the company.
- Jun 22, 2017 11:42 AM IST
The Government of India today has banned milk, milk products and confectionary from China for one year.
- May 11, 2017 09:07 AM IST
The index could extend the current up move toward 9550 in the short-term as it is the measuring implication of the bullish flag pattern.
- Apr 11, 2017 11:07 AM IST
GCMMF must prove that using hydrogenated vegetable oil is a “mark of the trade” of making and selling frozen desserts in India, HUL’s lead counsel Senior Advocate Virag Tulzapurkar said.
- Mar 29, 2017 11:25 AM IST
The stock price already rallied 36 percent this month and 89 percent in 2017 on hopes of likely strong demand as days getting hotter day by day.
- Mar 28, 2017 11:59 AM IST
The company currently sells equal amount of frozen desserts and ice creams that is 50-50 percent, said Rajesh Gandhi, CMD, Vadilal Industries
- Mar 22, 2017 07:55 AM IST
Vijay Chopra of enochventures.com advises buying Apollo Tyre with a target of Rs 21.
- Feb 16, 2017 03:58 PM IST
Vijay Chopra of enochventures.com is of the view that one may prefer Mawana Sugars and Vadilal Industries.
- Dec 16, 2016 06:51 PM IST
Watch the interview of Rajesh Gandhi, MD, Vadilal Industries with Manisha Gupta on CNBC-TV18, in which he shared his reading and outlook on agri commodities.
- Nov 16, 2016 04:45 PM IST
In an interview to CNBC-TV18, Rajesh Gandhi, CMD of Vadilal Industries spoke about the results and his outlook for the company.
- Aug 09, 2016 11:49 AM IST
Speaking to CNBC-TV18, Kalpit Gandhi, Director & CFO of Vadilal Industries said that FY17 revenue growth will be in double digit.
- Jul 04, 2016 10:07 PM IST
Industry cheers government's move to let shops, malls, movie theatres and similar establishments to remain open round-the-clock. The Model Shops and Establishment Act fuels ease of doing business and is beneficial to consumers who would want services throughout the night, experts say.