Aug 10, 2021 10:33 AM IST
- May 31, 2021 07:55 PM IST
- Feb 08, 2021 04:11 PM IST
- Jun 29, 2020 09:15 AM IST
- Jan 02, 2020 10:09 AM IST
The share price down 39 percent in last 9 months.
- Dec 12, 2019 09:44 AM IST
Availability of coal from the Bhaskarpara coal mine will substantially enhance the operating margins of the company.
- Nov 07, 2019 11:55 AM IST
- Nov 06, 2019 08:09 PM IST
Six mines are on offer. Auctions for four blocks have been completed, as per the officials
- Aug 09, 2019 02:25 PM IST
- May 21, 2019 01:13 PM IST
- Jan 14, 2019 12:20 PM IST
- Oct 29, 2018 12:44 PM IST
- Jul 04, 2018 12:11 PM IST
The growth was due to higher capacity utilisation and operational efficiencies, Prakash Industries said in its filing.
- Jul 02, 2018 09:52 AM IST
With this captive sourcing of Iron Ore, the company's dependence on open market sources will reduce substantially.
- May 05, 2018 11:29 AM IST
Overall, next week's trend will be decided on the basis of quarterly earnings, trend in global markets and exit polls of Karnataka elections.
- Apr 30, 2018 09:26 AM IST
Going ahead into a week with decent earnings data so far coupled with a state election, the index is expected to continue with the upward momentum," says Dinesh Rohira, Founder & CEO at 5nance.com.
- Apr 30, 2018 09:05 AM IST
“The recent hurdle placed around 10640 has been crossed on a closing basis and thus we may see an extension of this move towards 10,750 – 10,800 in coming days. On the lower side, the immediate base seems to have shifted higher towards 10,640 – 10,600 (earlier hurdle becomes support) from 10,495,” said Sameet Chavan of Angel Broking.
- Apr 19, 2018 08:51 AM IST
Dharmesh Shah of ICICIdirect.com recommends buying Bajaj Finserv with target at Rs 6095 and stop loss at Rs 5190 and has a buy also on Munjal Showa with target at Rs 269 and Stop loss at Rs 208.
- Apr 02, 2018 11:56 AM IST
"The scrip is facing a resistance at Rs 177 levels and strong support at Rs 156 levels. We have a Sell recommendation for Prakash Industries which is currently trading at Rs 169.10," says Dinesh Rohira, Founder & CEO at 5nance.com.
- Apr 02, 2018 09:07 AM IST
Asia Pacific stocks edged higher even though China imposed new tariffs on US goods after previously floating the proposal last month. Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 edged higher by 0.23 percent after opening in negative territory and the broader Topix rose 0.17 percent, CNBC reported.
- Feb 07, 2018 01:41 PM IST
Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com suggests selling Ambuja Cements and HCC.
- Jan 09, 2018 10:12 AM IST
The market breadth was in favour of the declines on Tuesday morning with 780 stocks advancing as against 844 declines while 378 remained unchanged. On the other hand, 1222 stocks advanced and 1149 stocks declined while 76 remained unchanged on the BSE.
- Jan 08, 2018 02:23 PM IST
Revenue from operations surged 54.9 percent to Rs 726 crore compared to Rs 468.5 crore in same quarter last year.
- Jan 08, 2018 02:07 PM IST
Operating profit more than doubled to Rs 150.5 crore from Rs 62.1 crore and margin expanded sharply to 28.7 percent from 13.2 percent YoY.
- Aug 14, 2017 08:30 AM IST