8 stocks are the radar of Anand Rathi Share and Stock Brokers
Anand Rathi recommends the following stocks:
RECO: BUY CADILA HEATHCARE TARGET: 560 STOP LOSS: 514
The stock has provided a breakout from a downward sloping parallel channel with a buy crossover in its momentum indicators. The stock has also moved above its short term moving averages, thus confirming a breakout as well as upward momentum.
The stock has provided a breakout from a sideways consolidation with a buy crossover in its momentum indicators. The retest of the pattern has been done and the stock has reversed as well post the retest of the pattern. The stock is also moving well above its short term moving averages; hence the bulls have an upper hand.
RECO: BUY OIL(I) TARGET: 284 STOP LOSS: 262
The stock seems to have completed a three wave zigzag corrective pattern on the daily charts. It has also reversed from an oversold territory as the momentum indicator has come into buy mode with a positive divergence. A minimum of 23.6 percent retracement of the entire fall is expected and that comes to 284, hence one can buy this with a stop loss pegged below its wave B swing low i.e. at 262 levels
India’s largest forging company with global manufacturing footprint
Expect new business/products to grow to about 15 percent in next 2 years
Expect FY18 performance to be better than underlying market demandSupreme Ind
- India's leading polymers and resins processing company offering wide range of plastic products
- Significant market share in segments like Plastic Piping, Plastic moulded Furniture, Industrial Products
- Plans to achieve 7 lakh ton per year installed capacity by FY-21
- Expect 14 percent Sales CAGR growth coming few years
- A niche player in the global markets & second only to global leader Novozymes in the domestic market
- Company has reported strong ROCE of 41-47 percent in past years
- Company will continue to maintain margins in the range of 45-50 percent
- Management has guided to grow its revenue between 15 – 20 percent and PAT by 25-30 percent
- Graphite India is third largest in world excluding Chinese graphite- electrode manufacturers
- Rising steel production in countries would lead to strong graphite electrode demand
- Operating leverage and better realisations would lead to strong earnings growth
- Expect a turnaround in realisations, to increase ~100% in the next one year
A market leader in agriculture-related pump-sets with ~35-40% market-share
Reported turnaround performance in FY17 & Expect better operating cash-flows
Improving rural economy & focus on greater profitability would lead to a re-ratingDisclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on Moneycontrol are their own and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.The Great Diwali Discount!
Unlock 75% more savings this festive season. Get Moneycontrol Pro for a year for Rs 289 only.
Coupon code: DIWALI. Offer valid till 10th November, 2019 .