Feb 23, 2021 10:46 AM IST
The scrip witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 6.58 times and was trading with volumes of 58,242 shares, compared to its five day average of 7,650 shares.
- Feb 17, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Feb 16, 2021 02:55 PM IST
- Jun 22, 2020 09:06 AM IST
- Jun 22, 2020 09:01 AM IST
- Jun 20, 2020 03:03 PM IST
The company's net loss stood at Rs 255.17 crore during the January-March period of the 2018-19 fiscal, it said in a regulatory filing.
- Apr 16, 2020 01:48 PM IST
The rating agency also upgraded rating on short term non-fund based limits and short term unallocated limits to A4 from D.
- Jan 23, 2020 11:30 AM IST
The products of Zuari are being sold by the brand- Jai Kisaan. It is a single-window agricultural solution provider, and partners with Indian farmers for progress and prosperity. It provides fertilisers that are both affordable and effective.
- Nov 14, 2019 02:55 PM IST
Company has entered into another MoU with OCP for a proposed strategic investment in Zuari FarmHub Ltd (ZFHL).
- Aug 14, 2019 03:10 PM IST
- Jul 03, 2019 08:02 PM IST
Zuari Agro Chemicals said CCDs will issue in the ratio of 4:5, which means 4 CCDs will be issued for every five equity shares held by eligible shareholders of the company as on the record date.
- May 15, 2019 04:23 PM IST
- May 15, 2019 04:23 PM IST
- Feb 20, 2019 06:45 PM IST
In a filing to the BSE, Zuari said the company has filed "Draft Letter of Offer for rights issue with the Securities and Exchange Board of India."
- Feb 11, 2019 12:06 PM IST
- Feb 11, 2019 12:03 PM IST
- Nov 30, 2018 03:30 PM IST
The urea production is expected to begin on December 6, 2018, Zuari Agro said.
- Nov 02, 2018 11:27 AM IST
- Nov 01, 2018 03:50 PM IST
- Aug 01, 2018 05:55 PM IST
Zuari Agro Chemicals has reported a consolidated total income from operations of Rs 2,000.52 crore and a net loss of Rs 6.15 crore for the quarter ended Jun-2018
- Jul 05, 2018 02:12 PM IST
The company said it plans to raise up to Rs 500 crore by issuing Compulsory Convertible Debentures (CCDs) via rights issue to existing investors for the revamp and general corporate purposes.
- Nov 21, 2017 11:45 AM IST
"The board... has considered and approved raising of funds by issue of equity shares and/or any other permissible securities convertible into equity shares through qualified institutional placement (QIP) or through any other permissible mode or a combination thereof in one or more tranches... for an amount not exceeding Rs 400 crore," Zuari Agro Chemicals said in a regulatory filing today.
- Oct 31, 2017 04:36 PM IST
Edelweiss is bullish on Zuari Agro Chemicals has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 758 in its research report dated October 27, 2017.
- Oct 23, 2017 03:47 PM IST
Its net profit stood at Rs 13.39 crore in the year-ago period, the fertiliser company said in a filing to the BSE.
- Oct 23, 2017 02:10 PM IST
Profit for July-September quarter grew multi-fold to Rs 53.5 crore, compared with Rs 0.3 crore in same quarter last fiscal, driven by sharp rise in revenue and operational income.