Jul 28, 2021 09:00 PM IST
- May 04, 2021 02:52 PM IST
- Jan 27, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Nov 02, 2020 04:04 PM IST
The drugmaker wants the chronic segment to account for 50 percent of revenue. Currently, RPG Life Sciences’ business mix is heavily skewed towards acute drugs, with over two-thirds of sales coming from this segment
- Aug 03, 2020 09:22 AM IST
- Dec 30, 2019 02:02 PM IST
Experts are of the view that investors should track stocks that are on the verge of a break out as the momentum is likely to sustain for some more time.
- Jul 30, 2019 09:43 PM IST
Sales of domestic formulation, the biggest contributor to the business grew by 27.5 percent.
- Jul 30, 2019 06:21 PM IST
- Apr 30, 2019 10:26 AM IST
- Feb 06, 2019 10:56 AM IST
- Nov 05, 2018 04:34 PM IST
- Jun 20, 2018 05:22 PM IST
The management medium term goal of Rs 1,000 crore turnover by FY22 looks like a tall task now
- Aug 04, 2017 09:37 PM IST
The company, a part of the Rs 22,000 crore RPG Enterprises, said the domestic formulations sales impacted due to GST transition.
- May 02, 2017 11:02 AM IST
In an interview to CNBC-TV18, CT Renganathan, MD of RPG Life Sciences spoke about the results and his outlook for the company. "We are optimistic of 2018, in terms of consolidation, we have done good consolidation last year", he said.
- Feb 02, 2017 08:00 AM IST
Tata Motors | Mahindra & Mahindra | Cipla | Marico | Tata Global Beverage | RPG Life | Cummins India | Apar Industries | Oricon Enterprises | Teamlease | NHPC and Sona Koyo are stocks, which are in the news today.
- Jan 05, 2017 12:39 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com suggests buying RPG Life Sciences, PTC India and PC Jeweller.
- Dec 21, 2016 01:41 PM IST
Pharmaceutical stocks have traditionally been considered defensive safe havens because demand for medicines doesn‘t depend on the economic cycle
- Nov 28, 2016 01:43 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com advises buying Axis Bank and Tata Motors DVR.
- Oct 24, 2016 08:00 AM IST
Sun Pharma | Wipro | Mindtree | Mahindra and Mahindra | Cairn India | V-Guard Industries | Tata Sponge | RPG Life and Lakshmi Machine Works are stocks, which are in the news today.
- Oct 22, 2016 11:26 AM IST
Axis Bank | Sun Pharma | Wipro | Mindtree | Mahindra and Mahindra | Cairn India | V-Guard Industries | Tata Sponge | RPG Life and Lakshmi Machine Works are stocks, which will be in the news on Monday.
- Oct 21, 2016 09:50 PM IST
Drug major Sun Pharmaceutical Industries today completed the divestment of its seven prescription brands in India to RPG Life Sciences.
- Oct 21, 2016 08:42 PM IST
Drug firm RPG Life Sciences on Friday reported a four fold jump in net profit to Rs 10.25 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, mainly on account of sale of the biotech business.
- Oct 18, 2016 03:39 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com recommends buying Tata Steel, RPG Life Sciences and HDFC.
- Sep 20, 2016 01:20 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com suggests buying ata Communications, RPG Life and IFCI.
- Sep 12, 2016 02:35 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com is of the view that one can buy NIIT Technologies and RPG life and sell Tata Chemicals.