Sep 16, 2021 07:27 AM IST
Here are three buy calls which can be bought for the next three-four weeks, said Rohan Patil of Bonanza Portfolio
- Aug 04, 2021 10:44 PM IST
- Aug 04, 2021 10:44 PM IST
- Jul 20, 2021 02:23 PM IST
With the RBI barring its larger rival, HDFC Bank, from issuing new credit cards, ICICI Bank has been going aggressive on the credit card front. ICICI Bank has, so far, issued over two million Amazon Pay-ICICI Bank credit cards, since its launch in October 2018
- Jun 23, 2021 01:01 PM IST
Motilal Oswal recommended Neutral rating on HPCL with a target price of Rs 310 in its research report dated June 21, 2021.
- Jun 16, 2021 03:42 PM IST
Similar revisions came into effect in other metros. Jet fuel is now priced at 64,068.65 rupees per kl in Mumbai, 70,005.86 rupees in Kolkata and 67,519.93 rupees in Chennai.
- May 27, 2021 02:07 PM IST
SEBI norms require the winning bidder to make open offers to buy 26 percent stake in Petronet LNG and Indraprastha Gas, in which BPCL is a promoter. This can be avoided if BPCL sells its stake in these companies but that would take months.
- Apr 01, 2021 06:05 PM IST
On April 1, petrol rates were seen at Rs. 90.56 a litre and diesel at Rs 80.87 a litre in the National Capital Region.
- Mar 31, 2021 07:15 PM IST
- Mar 12, 2021 09:14 AM IST
HPCL’s EV (electric vehicle) charger is incorporated within energy-efficient streetlamp columns.
- Mar 01, 2021 02:53 PM IST
Cooking gas was the only petroleum product that saw an upward trend in consumption, posting an increase of 8 percent in February.
- Feb 12, 2021 05:10 PM IST
Emkay Global Financial is bullish on HPCL has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 285 in its research report dated February 05, 2021.
- Feb 05, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Feb 05, 2021 10:00 AM IST
- Feb 04, 2021 03:21 PM IST
- Feb 02, 2021 04:59 PM IST
For FY22, investment in state-run oil and gas companies is pegged at Rs 104,870 crore, up from Rs 99,650 based on the revised estimates of FY21.
- Nov 10, 2020 12:06 PM IST
Motilal Oswal is bullish on HPCL recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 308 in its research report dated November 05, 2020.
- Nov 09, 2020 10:06 AM IST
Better visibility for recovery in the marketing segment lends strength to HPCL
- Nov 06, 2020 09:11 AM IST
- Nov 05, 2020 04:22 PM IST
- Nov 05, 2020 02:47 PM IST
HPCL has approved a Rs 2,500 crore share buyback plan as the company management feels the share price is lower than the value it deserves.
- Nov 05, 2020 12:25 PM IST
Country's third largest oil retailer approves share buyback worth Rs 2,500 crore. What's The Outlook On The Company? Let’s find out in this edition of 3-Point Analysis.
- Nov 04, 2020 05:24 PM IST
The company announced a share buyback of Rs 2,500 crore at Rs 250 per equity share.
- Oct 29, 2020 07:10 PM IST
HPCL is the nation's second-biggest oil retailer. It owns two refineries – a 7.5 million tonnes unit in Mumbai and another 8.3 million tonnes facility at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
- Oct 23, 2020 06:53 PM IST
Coupon rate will be 4.79 percent per annum for the debt instruments which will mature on October 23, 2023.