In an interview to CNBC-TV18, Ashok Chhajer, CMD of Arihant Superstructures spoke about the latest happenings in his company and sector.
The company expects a better FY17 on back of four new launches, says Aman Verma, CFO of Arihant Superstructures.
Aman Verma, CFO of Arihant Superstructures says the revenue share is 23:77, that is 77 percent will be retained by Arihant and the rest 23 percent will go to Clan
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd All rights resderved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express writtern permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.