Company History - Kar Mobiles
The company was established in 1936. It manufactures engine valves.
The company obtained Industrial licence for specialised values unit
for catering to export demand.
This export-oriented unit at Tumkur in Karnataka has commenced
production from August 1984.
The accounting year was changed from September to December in 1984
and in 1988 it was again changed from 31st December to 31st March.
- The Board of Directors declared an interim dividend of Rs. 2/- per
- The Board of Directors appointed Mr. Krishna Kumar Seshadri as an
Additional Director of the Company.
- The Board has recommended to the shareholders a final dividend of
Rs. 2.50 per equity share.
- The board has recommended to the shareholders a dividend of Rs.
2.50 per equity share.
- Mr. S Krishnamurthy - has been appointed as Manager under the
Companies Act, 2013
- Mr. H K Vadiraj - Designated as Chief Financial Officer of the
- Ms. N B Rekha - Appointed as Secretary and Compliance Officer of