The two sensors are capable of shooting 12MP images and recording videos in 4K up to 60fps.
The company said it has developed the world's first image sensor with an integrated artificial intelligence (AI) processor
PlayStation China announced the closure in a statement on its Weibo account on Sunday, saying it was for a "system security upgrade" without providing further details.
Sony’s new controller ditches the popular DualShock line and takes on a new name.
Here are the biggest developments from the world of tech from the week ending March 21.
Sony wins in load times, Mircosoft does well in performance - but what about the rest?
Sony promises super-faster load times in games through a custom 825GB SSD
Sachin Rai, head of Sony India’s television business, has resigned, but the company says it is a voluntary exit rather than a part of the downsizing.
Hopkins, currently chairman of Sony Pictures Television and a former chief executive of the streaming platform Hulu, will join Amazon as a senior vice president later this month, the WSJ reported.
The device features 4GB of RAM and 16GB of storage
We can expect the Xperia 5 Plus to sport the same 12MP triple camera setup housing a wide, an ultra-wide, and a telephoto lens.
Sony has equipped the interiors with a panoramic screen on the dashboard. It spans the entire width of the car and is divided into sections.
The name Xbox “Series” X suggests that there could be multiple next-gen Xbox consoles.
Could be Sony's next flagship smartphone.
The PS4 also surpassed the Nintendo Wii’s total of 101.6 million units sold.
If indeed a breach has occurred at the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, evidence shows that it could be a human problem, and not a network one, and KNPP's diagnostic and denial does little to restore confidence.
The Xperia 8 may never find its way to India, and that may not be such a bad thing.
The sale will end on the 4th of October.
The Asus ROG Phone 2 steals the show.
The Xperia 5 debuted at IFA 2019 in Berlin.
The Xperia 5 comes with a 6.1-inch OLED display in the 21:9 format used by the movie industry and, for photographers and video bloggers, packs a triple camera with resolution of 12 megapixels.
As of now as much as 80 percent of the show’s inventory has been sold and the remaining 20 percent is left for spot-buying, for which media buyers are not expecting high premium rates.
Participants stand a chance to win cash prizes and in-game items and credit.
The expansion of tariffs on Chinese goods would directly impact American consumers and jobs.
The possible Xperia 2 or Xperia 20 is likely to debut at IFA 2019 in September.