Jul 22, 2021 06:24 PM IST
- Jul 22, 2021 06:11 PM IST
- May 20, 2021 09:59 PM IST
As per the shareholding data for March 2021 quarter, Dalmia Power, a public shareholder in the firm, held an 8.18 per cent stake in Indian Energy Exchange.
- May 14, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- May 14, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- Apr 19, 2021 04:48 PM IST
This is a first-of-its-kind initiative for the exchanges to expand their power markets beyond India to the South Asia region towards building an integrated South Asian regional power market, IEX said in a statement.
- Mar 10, 2021 02:06 PM IST
The share touched a 52-week high of Rs 322.85 and a 52-week low of Rs 111.05 on 11 February 2021 and 23 March 2020, respectively.
- Mar 04, 2021 01:41 PM IST
The average monthly price at Rs 3.39 per unit during the month saw 16 percent year-on-year increase driven by a sharp increase in demand by several states.
- Jan 22, 2021 08:00 AM IST
- Jan 21, 2021 08:01 PM IST
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 41.69 crore in the quarter ended on December 31, 2019, according to a regulatory filing.
- Dec 07, 2020 11:41 AM IST
The day-ahead market (DAM) volume at 4,860 MU (million units) recorded 43 percent YoY (year-on-year) growth in November.
- Oct 27, 2020 09:38 AM IST
- Oct 21, 2020 09:00 AM IST
- Oct 05, 2020 07:20 PM IST
The electricity market at IEX traded a volume of 5,675 million units (MU) last month, registering an year-on-year rise of 45 percent, an IEX statement said.
- Oct 05, 2020 02:07 PM IST
In this edition of Ideas For Profit, Moneycontrol's Sakshi Batra discusses whether the Indian Energy Exchange still remains a compelling long-term story.
- Oct 05, 2020 09:59 AM IST
IEX is a good long-term play, considering its compelling business model, leadership and opportunities in the power trading sector
- Sep 16, 2020 08:44 PM IST
Promoter and promoter group held 63.96 percent equity stake in Elgi Rubber as of June 2020, including 46.02 percent stake held by Varadaraj Sudarsan.
- Aug 31, 2020 12:47 PM IST
Motilal Oswal is bullish on Indian Energy Exchange recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 250 in its research report dated August 31, 2020.
- Aug 18, 2020 05:44 PM IST
The draft Power Market Regulations 2020 issued by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has mooted a concept called 'market coupling', which means a uniform market clearing price for buyers and sellers in all exchanges operating in an area.
- Aug 05, 2020 10:48 AM IST
Despite poor industry environment, IEX continues to deliver growth in earnings
- Jul 30, 2020 02:00 PM IST
According to the data released by the IEX on Thursday, the average spot power price at the exchange was down 26 percent YoY and yielded significant savings for distribution utilities and Industries.
- Jul 29, 2020 10:45 PM IST
- Jul 29, 2020 07:17 PM IST
Total income increased to Rs 81.09 crore in the first quarter, from Rs 69.66 crore in the same period last year.
- May 29, 2020 11:06 AM IST
- May 14, 2020 10:30 PM IST
The company had reported a net profit of Rs 37.85 crore during the quarter ended March 31, 2019, it said in a statement.