Aug 01, 2021 06:06 PM IST
Should you buy the Nothing Ear 1 for Rs 5,999? Read our review to find out.
- Jul 27, 2021 08:16 PM IST
The Nothing Ear 1 earbuds are priced at Rs 5,999 in India. The earbuds are available in 45 countries and are priced at $99 in the US and £99 in the UK.
- Jul 27, 2021 03:11 PM IST
The company also revealed that the Nothing Ear 1 earbuds will be priced at Rs 5,999 in India.
- Jul 26, 2021 09:39 AM IST
Nothing Ear 1 price in India and specs have already been confirmed ahead of the launch.
- Jul 15, 2021 12:49 PM IST
The buds will be available through the StockX marketplace.
- Jul 12, 2021 12:53 PM IST
Nothing has also confirmed that Ear 1 will come with support for active noise cancellation (ANC).
- Jul 10, 2021 12:35 PM IST
Here are the biggest developments in the world of technology for the week ended July 9th.
- Jul 06, 2021 05:55 PM IST
The Nothing Ear 1 launch in India is confirmed alongside the global debut on July 27
- Jun 29, 2021 06:17 PM IST
The event will take place at 02:00 pm BT or 06:30 pm (IST).
- Jun 25, 2021 10:08 AM IST
Nothing has also confirmed that the Ear 1 India launch will happen alongside the global launch.
- Jun 19, 2021 12:15 PM IST
Nothing’s first product is a pair of truly wireless earbuds (TWS) called Ear 1.
- May 25, 2021 02:15 PM IST
NothingCoin ain't a thing chief!
- May 12, 2021 05:42 PM IST
Carl Pei says that products today feel cold and soulless in an interview with CNBC
- May 11, 2021 03:38 PM IST
Ear 1 are earbuds, which as per reports, will be designed in collaboration with popular Swedish audio house, Teenage Engineering.
- Mar 09, 2021 04:52 PM IST
Nothing stated that Concept 1 is an expression of its design principles- starting with transparency.
- Feb 25, 2021 02:12 PM IST
Manu Sharma has spent over two decades working with Samsung Mobile and Hewlett-Packard (HP) in India.
- Feb 24, 2021 04:45 PM IST
teenage engineering has been developing highly acclaimed audio products for over ten years now.
- Feb 17, 2021 12:09 PM IST
The company also plans to appoint one of the community members to the board as a failsafe way to know the pulse of the people.
- Feb 16, 2021 12:11 PM IST
Carl Pei's new start-up Nothing has acquired all existing trademarks, logos and the branding of the OEM which was founded by Andy Rubin, the creator of Android OS.
- Feb 09, 2021 04:46 PM IST
The new round takes the total amount of financing Nothing has raised to over $22 million.
- Jan 27, 2021 06:23 PM IST
Carl Pei has confirmed that Nothing products will spread across multiple categories with the big aim to build up a new ecosystem of hardware.