Oct 06, 2021 12:00 PM IST
All employees of the food delivery platform holding ESOPs will be eligible to tender their shares twice over the next two years
- Sep 07, 2021 09:08 AM IST
Infosys board has approved an up to Rs 9,200 crore buyback plan, which commenced from June 25. The IT major had proposed to buy back shares at a maximum price of Rs 1,750 apiece.
- May 04, 2021 09:03 AM IST
The gems of wisdom from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger range from investing to the economy to cryptocurrencies
- Apr 16, 2021 02:55 PM IST
In simple terms, buyback refers to the practice of a company buying back its own shares from the market. It can do so in two ways – open market route where the shares are purchased from the secondary markets or tender offer route wherein shareholders can tender their shares in the offer.
- Apr 16, 2021 10:05 AM IST
The reasons for the buyback could be to reward investors, reduce volatility, increase promoter holding, tax saving, and also it helps to improve financial ratios.
- Mar 24, 2021 02:41 PM IST
Zetwerk is the latest among a bunch of growth stage startups to give early employees a financial windfall with ESOP buybacks.
- Mar 16, 2021 10:39 AM IST
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the company is scheduled to be held on Friday, March 19, 2021, to consider the proposal of buyback of the fully paid-up equity shares of the company, Aarti Drugs said in a regulatory filing.
- Jan 17, 2021 12:30 PM IST
Wipro buyback programme: Post completion of buyback, the promoters hold 73.04 percent stake in the company, while the remaining 26.96 percent stake is held by foreign investors, financial institutions and others.
- Jan 11, 2021 06:50 PM IST
Companies buy back shares for a number of reasons, such as to increase the value of remaining shares available by reducing the supply or to return surplus cash to shareholders.
- Dec 29, 2020 10:27 AM IST
Low valuation and buyback to support EIL stock in the near term
- Nov 12, 2020 07:54 PM IST
The price is nearly 19 percent premium to Thursday's closing price of Rs 70.70 for EIL shares on the BSE.
- Nov 02, 2020 07:03 PM IST
Analysts said the government appetite for buyback in IOC is low because its holding in the company is at about 51.5 percent.
- Oct 29, 2020 07:10 PM IST
HPCL is the nation's second-biggest oil retailer. It owns two refineries – a 7.5 million tonnes unit in Mumbai and another 8.3 million tonnes facility at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
- Oct 21, 2020 10:15 AM IST
Till date, the government has raised less than three percent of its Rs 2.1 lakh crore divestment target for the current fiscal
- Oct 15, 2020 02:19 PM IST
About 145 current and former employees are expected to exercise their options to sell their Employee Stock Option Plans, given to early employees who join a startup as part of their salary.
- Oct 07, 2020 07:38 PM IST
"The outcome of the Board meeting will be communicated to the stock exchanges soon after conclusion of the Board meeting on October 13, 2020," it added.
- Sep 25, 2020 09:30 AM IST
Rites buyback a win-win for shareholders and the company
- May 19, 2020 09:04 AM IST
MNCs use the opportunity to buy and delist the company from the market when prices are low and their cost of delisting the company will be lower
- Apr 30, 2020 02:55 PM IST
In a regulatory filing, the company said the Board has cleared a proposal to buy back up to 31,42,857 equity shares at a maximum price of Rs 700 per share for an aggregate maximum amount of Rs 220 crore.
- Apr 09, 2020 10:29 AM IST
Companies having net cash greater than 10 percent of their net worth for FY19 and FY20E can finance buybacks through cash and cash equivalents.
- Mar 24, 2020 02:03 PM IST
History may not repeat but it does rhyme. Every fall is not the same but similar. It is a good time to pick up businesses having longevity as prices are attractive.
- Mar 17, 2020 02:46 PM IST
In a regulatory filing the company said that the board of directors of the company, at its meeting held on Tuesday has approved the buy-back of its equity shares from the open market at a maximum price of Rs 425 per share for an aggregate maximum amount of up to Rs 1,700 crore.
- Feb 06, 2020 01:24 PM IST
IOC, however, may push back on the order as it is also facing a Rs 5,500 crore dividend demand from the government
- Dec 27, 2019 09:49 AM IST
Part of the reason could be the government’s new policy of taxing share buybacks
- Jul 05, 2019 04:50 PM IST
Market expectation of tweaking taxes has not be met but surprises in the form of lower promoter shareholding and buyback tax has dampened mood