Jul 29, 2021 10:44 PM IST
- May 20, 2021 09:22 AM IST
- May 20, 2021 09:00 AM IST
- Feb 17, 2021 07:43 PM IST
The fourth-biggest producer in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) said it would assess the situation in over October and November before committing supplies for the first quarter of 2022, the sources said.
- Feb 02, 2021 09:22 AM IST
- Nov 03, 2020 09:22 AM IST
- Oct 30, 2020 09:11 AM IST
- Oct 20, 2020 11:30 AM IST
MRPL approved acquisition of 1,24,66,53,746 equity shares of Rs 10 each of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- Aug 05, 2020 09:22 AM IST
- Jun 10, 2020 09:13 AM IST
- Apr 17, 2020 06:55 PM IST
The ministry had already informed through a tweet that it is going an extra mile to meet the country's energy security in spite of the COVID-19 challenge.
- Apr 07, 2020 03:30 PM IST
MRPL normally produces 2,500 tonnes of LPG, 20,000 tonnes of diesel and 2,500 tonnes of petrol.
- Aug 05, 2019 12:01 PM IST
- Jul 07, 2019 04:25 PM IST
The proposed 70 MLD (million litres per day) plant at Tannirbhavi is expected to be commissioned by the end of next year.
- May 14, 2019 10:49 AM IST
- May 08, 2019 02:55 PM IST
MRPL is trying to keep the third crude unit of 142,000 bpd capacity operating for at least a month. The crude unit normally operates at a rate of about 160,000 bpd.
- Apr 28, 2019 12:35 PM IST
ONGC, India's biggest oil and gas producer, last year completed acquisition of Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd for Rs 36,915 crore.
- Apr 17, 2019 05:16 PM IST
The state refiners have not yet placed orders for Iranian oil for May, when the current waiver expires, pending clarity from the United States.
- Apr 11, 2019 09:38 PM IST
MRPL, a subsidiary of the country's top explore Oil and Natural Gas Corp, operates a 300,000 bpd refinery in southern India.
- Feb 08, 2019 11:00 AM IST
- Dec 07, 2018 07:57 AM IST
Under the agreement, New Delhi must restrict its Iran oil purchases to 1.25 million tonnes, or 9 million barrels.
- Nov 15, 2018 10:53 AM IST
- Nov 12, 2018 09:10 AM IST
Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd (ISPRL) will sign an initial agreement with ADNOC on Monday in the presence of oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan, three sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
- Nov 09, 2018 08:35 AM IST
Trends on SGX Nifty indicate a negative opening for the broader index in India, a fall of 29 points or 0.27 percent. Nifty futures were trading around 10,587-level on the Singaporean Exchange.
- Oct 16, 2018 11:55 AM IST
The United States plans to impose new sanctions targeting Iran's oil sector on November 4 to try to stop the country's involvement in conflicts in Syria and Iraq and bring Tehran to the negotiating table over its ballistic missile programme.