In the June quarter 11.3 percent of the BSE200 Index saw an upgrade of 2 percent in FY20 earnings whereas 55.3 percent of the Index saw a downgrade, the report stated
EBITDA for auto, telecom, and energy sectors fell by 14 percent, 12 percent and 17 percent, respectively
Valuations, though not cheap, have moderated from the peak of CY17 and are now reasonable, especially in the mid & small cap space.
The deal value is not yet known but generally, fund houses are valued at 6-7 percent of the total asset under management.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Co (KKR), a global private equity (PE) firm is an investor in Avendus Capital. Avendus Capital has raised Rs 1,000 crore in the last two years.
The open-ended scheme will deploy its entire corpus in debt securities and money market instruments
The open-ended equity scheme will invest at least 65 percent of its corpus in equity and equity-related instruments of small cap companies
The revision comes in the wake of change in regulations by Securities and Exchange Board of India on October 6.
IDFC Arbitrage Fund will benchmark its performance against the Nifty 50 Arbitrage Index
The scheme can invest up to 20 percent in securities lending and also engage in credit default swaps
The fund house has revised the classification to comply with the new guidelines laid down by the Securities and Exchange Board of India on October 6.
Investors can use this option for making purchases, redemptions and switches in their folio
The maximum application amount for subscription or switch-in of units under the scheme will be capped at Rs 200,000
The scheme will levy 1 percent exit load if redeemed within one year from the date of allotment
Earlier, scheme's investment plan levied 0.25 percent exit load if investments were redeemed or switched out within one month from the date of allotment
Financial services major IDFC has decided to buy Natixis Global Asset Management's 25 percent stake in IDFC Mutual Fund for over Rs 244 crore.
IDFC Financial Holding Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IDFC Ltd, currently holds 75 percent stake of IDFC Asset Management Company (AMC) and IDFC AMC Trustee Company. The remaining 25 percent is held by Natixis Global Asset Management.
The scheme can deploy its entire corpus in debt papers including government securities across maturities, while it also has the provision to invest 100% in money market instruments.
IDFC Imperial Equity Fund announces dividend, the record date for declaration of dividend is January 24, 2017
Shareholders of Jet Airways have approved the appointment of three independent directors.
On November 3, 2016 IDFC sold 75,00,000 shares of Redington.
IDFC Mutual Fund bought 118,954 shares at Rs 275.30 per share on the BSE.
IDFC Mutual Fund has introduced a new variant of systematic transfer plan (STP), aimed at helping investors tide over market volatility.
IDFC Mutual Funds announces dividend, the record date for the dividend is Feburary 26, 2016