The move comes following recommendation of better utilisation of used books by the National Green Tribunal
In his application moved through advocate M S Khan, the gangster told the court that he had been kept in solitary confinement since October, 2017 which had caused him depression
The proposal has now been sent to the DERC and it will be notified soon
The monsoon is critical to replenish 81 reservoirs necessary for power generation, irrigation and drinking
The budget, along with revised estimates for 2017-18, was presented before the Authority, the DDA's highest decision-making body, during a meeting held today at Raj Niwas under the chairmanship of Lt Governor Anil Baijal.
It said the task force would meet at least once a month and give its report to the LG's office and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
The court has listed the matter for further hearing on September 6
All standard operating procedures were put into action during the emergency landing at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport at 6:10 pm
Later, most of the passengers travelled to their destination by road while the remaining were adjusted on Alliance Air flight to Delhi from Jaipur
Congress general secretary Ashok Gehlot today said that after four years of the NDA rule in the country, "people of every section of society are feeling suffocated".
Nearly 82 percent of the restaurants in these three cities are domestic standalone outlet/chains, while the rest 18 percent restaurants being of international origin.
Methamphetamine which is popularly known as meth or crystal meth is a stimulant drug usually used as a white, bitter-tasting powder or a pill
Since yesterday, Delhi has become the first city in the country to leapfrog from Euro-IV grade petrol and diesel to Euro-VI, which just contains 10 parts per million (ppm) of sulphur as against 50 ppm in previous grade of fuel.
The cleaner fuel should cost around 50 paisa a litre more.
The snag was reported in the contact wire of the overhead electrification at 2.05 pm, affecting train services on the 50-km-long line.
Gurpreet Singh on Monday posted on Facebook that he got his wallet back from a person who lives in Noida. The post has since been gone viral and has been shared over hundred times
About 70 per cent of pre-school children and over 50 per cent of women suffer from anaemia caused by iron deficiency.
Alok Kumar, joint commissioner of police, crime, confirmed a case was registered yesterday following a complaint by the Board.
Construction in full swing, the first phase to conclude by end of 2019
Currently, an applicant has to provide their father or husband’s name while applying for a licence.
Senior Medical Superintendent at Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Hospital Dr Ramesh Chand said he received a call from the doctor accompanying Sonia Gandhi asking for arranging an ambulance for her.
Last week, lawyer of Bawana, MS Khan approached the court alleging that jail authorities have kept him in a solitary confinement
According to the Information Technology (IT) Department, 1,000 hot-spots will be created across the capital city to provide free Wi-Fi in the first phase on a pilot basis
The target of average daily ridership of Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) and Cluster buses was 40 lakh per day in 2017-18, which increased to 41.90 lakhs per day by December 2017
The power department has subsidised 50 percent of the energy charges for domestic consumers up to 400 units per month.