Company History - Urja Global
Commitment Capital Services Ltd was incorporated as a Private Limited
Company on 29/5/1992 and registered with the Registrar of Companies,
Delhi and Haryana. It was subsequently converted into a Public
Limited Company on 11/11/93. Since its incorporation company is
mainly engaged in business of investment in shares & securities,
Inter Corporate Deposits & consultancy services. The Company was
originally incorporated with a Authorised Capital of Rs. 5.00 lacs
which was subsequently increased to Rs. 350.00 lacs. To diversify in
to Merchant Banking activities the Company got registration as
Category-III Merchant Banker
- Commitment Capital Services Ltd Appointed Mr. Harijanto Soepangk
as an additional director and Mr. Akash Kuma as Managing Director of
- Company has been changed from Commitment Capital Services Ltd. to
Urja Global Ltd w.e.f. August 27, 2009.
- Urja Global Ltd. Appointed Mr. Arvind Bhargava as Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) of the Company w.e.f. May 25, 2009.
- Urja Global Ltd has been appointed Ms. Ankita Arora as Company
Secretary in place of Ms. Bhawna Gupta.
- Signed MoU with CREDA for setting up of Solar Panel and Product
Manufacturing unit, Urja Kendra and a Power Project of 25 MW with
proposed investment of 340 Crores.
- Urja won the distinguished Fifth Inc India 500 Award as one of the
fastest growing mid-size Company for their exemplary business growth
- Urja Global Limited wins Fifth Inc. India 500 Business Excellence
- Urja Global launches solar energy efficient products
-Urja Global has splits its face value from Rs. 10 to Rs. 1
-Urja Launches Urja Rath on World Environment Day.