Company History - Olympia Industries
Incorporated as Double A twisters Pvt Ltd on November 10,1987under
the Companies Act,1956 and converted into a Public Ltd Co with the
changed name of Double A Petro Products Ltd on Nov.22,1989;the
Company has subsequently changed its name to Olympia Industries Ltd
The Company implemented its first project in 1987 at Palghar Dist
Thane for Doubling and Twisting of yarn for manufacturing high
quality fancy fabric keeping in view the developments in Manmade
Fabric Industries ,the promoters decided to step into yarn dyeing
activities, which took shape through setting up the second unit at
Kim,near Surat city in Gujarat in the year 1991,for dyeing and
twisting of polyester yarn with a capacity of 624 TPA.The Company has
achieved the targeted results in both the Units.
2002-D C Gami resigns from Directorship of Olympia Industries.
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 135, New
Sonal Link Industrial Estate, Bldg. No. 2, New Link Road, Malad
(West), Mumbai - 400064 to C/205, Synthofine Industrial Estate,
Behind Virwani Industrial Estate,Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063.