Company History - KCCL Plastic
The Company, first incorporated on 14.06.1988 as Koshna Cubidor
Containers Private Limited was converted into a Public Company, Kosha
Cubidor Containers Limited, on 24.6.1991. The Company has been
promoted by Mr Chandrakant N Kothari and Mr Bipin Shah along with
Gujarat Venture Finance Ltd The Company has entered into a
foreign/technical collaboration agreement with the German Company M/s
CUBIDOR BERND SCHENK KG GERMANY who have patented technology of
foldable plastic containers. The Company's plant is located in
Chhatral (Bileshwarpura) Taluka Kalal, Dist. Mehsana in Gujarat.
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from Plot No
1048, Bhileshwarpura, Dist Kalol, North Gujarat to G-4, Ellora
Commercial Centre, Ground Floor, b/h. Relief Cinema, Salapose Road,
Near GPO, Ahmedabad 380001
-Company has changed its name from Kosha Cubidor Containers Ltd. to
KCCL Plastic Ltd.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2.