Company History - IVRCL
2003- Mr Sandeep Ghate and Mr Sanjeev Ahuja have resigned from the
Board. Shri Arvind Pande IAS (Retired) has been co-opted as a
Director and elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of the
company. R K Mandirutta has been co-opted as Director on whole time
- Company has informed that the company has been awarded the contract
for execution of the work of Water Supply Scheme to Achampet.
-Board approves issue of equity shares
-IVRCL shareholders approve the preferential offer of 80 lakh
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects awarded contract for the value of
-IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects bags a project in Jammu & Kashmir
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects bags Rs 71 crore order
-IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Ltd has entered into a joint
venture with Spain-based Befesa, a holding company of Ina Bensa, to
bid for the Rs 800 crore water desalination plant project in Chennai
on Build-Operate- Transfer (BOT) basis
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects secures orders worth Rs 5701 mn
-IVRCL secures a contract worth Rs 17.37 billions from Government of
-IVRCL signs pact for desalination plant in Chennai
-IVRCL Infrastructures secures order worth Rs 5578 mn the Irrigation
and CAD Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh for execution of
Handri Niva Sujala Shravanthi (HNSS) Phase-I project
-IVRCL Infrastructures secures orders worth Rs 388.16 Crores relating
to Telugu Ganga Project, Nandyal Circle
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- IVRCL Infrastructures secures orders worth Rs 516.09 Crores
- IVRCL Infrastructure and Projects has forayed into a share purchase
agreement to buy 100% shares of Alkor Petroo, an unlisted oil and gas
exploration and production company of the Hyderabad-based Rs 45-crore
Gorlas Group, for an undisclosed amount.
-IVRCL secures Orders valued Rs 329.32 Crores
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has informed that the Company
bagged irrigation works of the value of Rs 478.48 Crores from Narmada
Valley Development Authority, Bhopal for execution of Canal system of
Indira Sagar Project Phase-III, Sanawad District, Madhya Pradesh, for
a total length of 46 Kms of the canal and 5 Kms of tunnels including
distribution network upto 40 ha chak for irrigation culturable
command area of about 20700 ha on turn key basis comprising the work
of survey, planning, design, estimation, reparation of land
acquisition cases, forest case and its clearance, shifting of H.T.
and L.T, electric lines. Construction of canal by excavation / earth
work, cement concrete lining with paver machine, all inline concrete
structures like V.R.B / D.R.B / N.H.B/ S.H.B/ C.D. WORKS. Aqueducts,
super passages, falls, head / cross regulators, escapes, outlets etc,
wherever required and commissioning of canal system.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Ltd (IVRCL) has secured a Rs
79crore contract to develop a animal husbandry research centre in
Andhra Pradesh at the upcoming Indira Gandhi Centre for Advanced
Research on Livestock (IGCARL).
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects (IVRCL) has bagged Rs. 583 crore
projects related to drinking water supply in Mumbai and circulating
water supply systems for power plants including a Rs. 431-crore
scheme awarded by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects has bagged orders worth Rs. 557
crore from Maharashtra Government, NSG Kolkata and other agency. The
orders, covering water, power, buildings and a road BOT sectors,
include four-laning of Baramati to Phaltan Road, Phaltan-Lonand to
Shirwal road in Pune and Satara district of Maharashtra at an
estimated Rs. 400 crore.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Limited (IVRCL) has bagged orders
of Rs.523.31 Crores from UP Jal Nigain for integrated Sewerage works
under JNNURM in Allahabad and from Kakade Infrastructure for Five
Building towers, Super-specialty hospital and a star hotel in Pune.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects has bagged orders worth Rs. 523.31
crore from UP Jal Nigam and Kakade Infrastructure for taking up
integrated sewerage works under JNNURM in Allahabad and construction
of five building towers in Pune.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects bagged orders worth over Rs. 958
crore in transportation, water and irrigation, buildings and power
sectors in Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra
Pradesh and New Delhi, besides the National Highways Authority of
India. The NHAI project in Punjab is worth more than Rs. 359 crore.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Limited (IVRCL) is glad to
announce that the Water Division of the company bagged the orders of
the value of Rs.867.57 Crores.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has informed that the
Buildings, Transportation and Water Divisions of the Company have
bagged the orders of the value of Rs. 567.36 Crores.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has received several projects
in all worth Rs 567.36 crore, which includes deals in the road and
irrigation sectors, construction and works for petroleum projects.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd received several projects in
all worth Rs 567.36 crore.
-IVRCL Ltd has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- IVRCL Infrastructure's power, buildings and transport division
bagged orders worth Rs.564.62 crore.
-IVRCL Ltd today said it has made financial arrangements for the Rs
1,705 crore road
project near Pune Mumbai Expressway.
- IVRCL ranked 4th fastest growing company in India by
- IVRCL bags orders valued ivrcl893.66 Cr.
- IVRCL bags orders worth ivrcl 972 cr.
-Company has changed its name from IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects
Ltd. to IVRCL Ltd.
- Ivrcl Assets & Holdings Ltd Bags Prestigious 1300Cr Raipur-Bilaspur
- IVRCL Group Bags 2 Prestigeous Bot Road Projects and Cash Contracts
of Total Value of ivrcl 4081 Cr.
- IVRCL Bags Orders Valued ivrcl619.77 Cr.
- IVRCL Bags Orders Valued ivrcl959.04 Cr.
-IVRCL Bags orders valued Rs. 638.88 Crores.
-IVRCL Bags Orders valued Rs. 1097.57 Crores.
- IVRCL Bags Orders valued Rs. 475.05 Crores.
-IVRCL receives order worth Rs 2632.85 crore through its irrigation
and water divisions in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
-IVRCL Limited entered into a binding agreement to sell its equity
stake in Chennai Water Desalination Limited with a total Project Cost
of INR 550 Crores to Utico FZC.
-IVRCL inks MoU with Royal Smals
-IVRCL Ltd. irrigation and water divisions have separately bagged
orders aggregating to Rs 350.96 crore.