Tunisia topped their group to qualify for their fifth appearance in the World Cup.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Russia from 14th June to 15th July. All teams have qualified for the tournament and these teams are required to register a squad of 23 players, which includes three goalkeepers. Only players from this squad can play in the tournament.
The 32 teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams each – Group A to Group H. The four teams in Group G are: Belgium, England, Panama and Tunisia.
Tunisia return to the World Cup after 12 years. They topped their group to qualify for their fifth appearance in the World Cup. Their FIFA ranking is 21. Let’s look at Tunisia’s official squad for FIFA World Cup, 2018.
Coach: Nabil Maâloul
- Farouk Ben Mustapha - Goalkeeper - 28 years old - 15 caps
- Syam Ben Youssef - Defender - 29 years old - 41 caps
- Yohan Ben Alouane - Defender - 31 years old - 3 caps
- Yassine Meriah - Defender - 24 years old - 15 caps
- Oussama Haddadi - Defender - 26 years old - 8 caps
- Rami Bedoui - Defender - 28 years old - 8 caps
- Saîfeddine Khaoui - Forward - 23 years old - 4 caps
- Fakhreddine Ben Youssef - Forward - 26 years old - 38 caps
- Anice Badri - Midfielder - 27 years old - 6 caps
- Wahbi Khazri - Forward - 27 years old - 35 caps
- Dylan Bronn - Defender - 22 years old - 4 caps
- Ali Maâloul - Defender - 28 years old - 45 caps
- Ferjani Sassi - Midfielder - 26 years old - 38 caps
- Mohamed Ben Amor - Midfielder - 26 years old - 25 caps
- Ahmed Khalil - Forward - 23 years old - 3 caps
- Aymen Mathlouthi (captain) - Goalkeeper - 33 years old - 69 caps
- Ellyes Skhiri - Midfielder - 23 years old - 4 caps
- Bassem Srarfi - Forward - 20 years old - 4 caps
- Saber Khalifa - Forward - 31 years old - 43 caps
- Ghaylen Chaaleli - Forward - 24 years old - 6 caps
- Hamdi Naguez - Defender - 25 years old - 15 caps
- Mouez Hassen - Goalkeeper - 23 years old - 3 caps
- Naïm Sliti - Forward - 25 years old - 16 caps