May 11, 2021 11:11 AM IST
- May 04, 2021 03:22 PM IST
- Apr 30, 2021 02:00 PM IST
- Feb 19, 2021 12:11 PM IST
- Feb 18, 2021 09:57 AM IST
The share touched its 52-week high of Rs 9,951.95 on February 5, 2021 and and a 52-week low of Rs 1,641.20 on March 25. 2020.
- Feb 17, 2021 11:09 PM IST
This would mark the debut fund raising exercise for the firm post its IPO in June 2019.
- Jan 20, 2021 09:13 AM IST
M&A action for Indiamart likely in the near term with capital raising in the offing
- Jan 19, 2021 09:00 AM IST
- Jan 18, 2021 09:43 PM IST
Agarwal added that with the emerging accelerated digitisation needs of businesses, the company is looking forward to kick-starting the new year on an optimistic note.
- Jan 12, 2021 12:27 PM IST
This would mark the debut fundraising exercise for IndiaMART InterMESH that has seen its share price skyrocket over 800 percent since its IPO in June 2019
- Dec 22, 2020 09:31 AM IST
Asset-light business model and shift to online market place by buyers and sellers helping online B2B player IndiaMart Intermesh
- Nov 09, 2020 10:40 PM IST
The revenue from operations of the company increased by 4 percent to Rs 163 crore during the reported quarter from Rs 157 crore it recorded in the corresponding quarter of 2019-20.
- Nov 05, 2020 10:33 PM IST
Food delivery company Zomato and its key investors are aiming for a listing in India. If plans fructify, it will be India’s first internet IPO since IndiaMart Intermesh in 2019
- Aug 27, 2020 09:26 AM IST
Lower churn-out of subscribers, various cost reduction measures, and an asset light business model positives for IndiaMart
- Jul 22, 2020 08:21 PM IST
Investor Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius sold another 1.75 lakh shares in IndiaMART InterMESH at Rs 2,251.41 per share
- Jul 22, 2020 09:52 AM IST
Revenue from operations of the company grew 3.9 percent to Rs 153.1 crore, primarily driven by marginal improvement in realisation of existing customers.
- Jul 22, 2020 09:31 AM IST
- Jul 21, 2020 08:26 PM IST
EBITDA margin expansion was primarily driven by various cost optimisation measures leading to sustained and temporary rationalization of expenses, it said
- May 12, 2020 10:32 PM IST
The consolidated revenue of the IndiaMart InterMesh increased by about 22 percent to Rs 187.3 crore during the reported quarter from Rs 152.8 crore a year ago.
- Jan 23, 2020 02:09 PM IST
The management does not expect any immediate problem to maintain margin at current level.
- Jan 23, 2020 10:40 AM IST
- Jan 22, 2020 11:02 AM IST
- Jan 22, 2020 09:57 AM IST
The stock witnessed spurt in volume by more than 6.29 times and traded on new 52-week high value of Rs 2365 per share.
- Jan 18, 2020 09:38 AM IST
E-commerce comprises only 5 percent of India's retail market which shows that the industry still has a long way to go.
- Dec 23, 2019 10:55 AM IST
Jefferies feels the margin should expand to 28 percent by FY22 from 16 percent in FY19.