Jul 26, 2021 12:11 PM IST
- Jul 26, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Jul 22, 2021 06:10 PM IST
- Jul 22, 2021 06:07 PM IST
- Jun 22, 2021 04:15 PM IST
IndiaMART Intermesh’s March quarter results were in line with market expectations. Long-term accelerated adoption of internet by MSMEs, dominant market share in the B2B online space, debt-free balance sheet and upfront collection of revenues from subscribers are the key factors driving out optimism. The business is promising and inorganic growth is worth watching out for. We feel the valuation offers an upside for the investors. We recommend investors to buy Indiamart at current levels and add on decline from a long-term perspective.
- May 11, 2021 11:11 AM IST
- May 04, 2021 03:22 PM IST
- Apr 30, 2021 02:00 PM IST
- Feb 19, 2021 12:11 PM IST
- Feb 18, 2021 09:57 AM IST
The share touched its 52-week high of Rs 9,951.95 on February 5, 2021 and and a 52-week low of Rs 1,641.20 on March 25. 2020.
- Feb 17, 2021 11:09 PM IST
This would mark the debut fund raising exercise for the firm post its IPO in June 2019.
- Jan 20, 2021 09:13 AM IST
M&A action for Indiamart likely in the near term with capital raising in the offing
- Jan 19, 2021 09:00 AM IST
- Jan 18, 2021 09:43 PM IST
Agarwal added that with the emerging accelerated digitisation needs of businesses, the company is looking forward to kick-starting the new year on an optimistic note.
- Jan 12, 2021 12:27 PM IST
This would mark the debut fundraising exercise for IndiaMART InterMESH that has seen its share price skyrocket over 800 percent since its IPO in June 2019
- Dec 22, 2020 09:31 AM IST
Asset-light business model and shift to online market place by buyers and sellers helping online B2B player IndiaMart Intermesh
- Nov 09, 2020 10:40 PM IST
The revenue from operations of the company increased by 4 percent to Rs 163 crore during the reported quarter from Rs 157 crore it recorded in the corresponding quarter of 2019-20.
- Nov 05, 2020 10:33 PM IST
Food delivery company Zomato and its key investors are aiming for a listing in India. If plans fructify, it will be India’s first internet IPO since IndiaMart Intermesh in 2019
- Aug 27, 2020 09:26 AM IST
Lower churn-out of subscribers, various cost reduction measures, and an asset light business model positives for IndiaMart
- Jul 22, 2020 08:21 PM IST
Investor Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius sold another 1.75 lakh shares in IndiaMART InterMESH at Rs 2,251.41 per share
- Jul 22, 2020 09:52 AM IST
Revenue from operations of the company grew 3.9 percent to Rs 153.1 crore, primarily driven by marginal improvement in realisation of existing customers.
- Jul 22, 2020 09:31 AM IST
- Jul 21, 2020 08:26 PM IST
EBITDA margin expansion was primarily driven by various cost optimisation measures leading to sustained and temporary rationalization of expenses, it said
- May 12, 2020 10:32 PM IST
The consolidated revenue of the IndiaMart InterMesh increased by about 22 percent to Rs 187.3 crore during the reported quarter from Rs 152.8 crore a year ago.
- Jan 23, 2020 02:09 PM IST
The management does not expect any immediate problem to maintain margin at current level.