Apr 19, 2021 12:50 PM IST
The sensitive customer data is available on sale for 10 BTC or $5,69,000.
- Apr 15, 2021 06:32 PM IST
A WhatsApp user's online status is accessible by anyone and can be tracked using services built to monitor it.
- Apr 15, 2021 02:21 PM IST
The report is based on data collected between January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 from 1800 organisations across the globe
- Apr 12, 2021 06:17 PM IST
Given the recent trends of security breaches, here are some tips to keep your financial information safe
- Apr 12, 2021 03:16 PM IST
Another day, another Indian company gets hacked
- Apr 12, 2021 02:30 PM IST
Once installed, the fake app would then connect to servers in Russia for further instructions.
- Apr 08, 2021 02:34 PM IST
A hacking group calling themselves “Golden Chickens” have been sending trojan laced messages to people’s LinkedIn inboxes enticing them to open it with a fake job offer.
- Apr 05, 2021 07:16 PM IST
According to Alon Gal, co-founder and chief technical officer of cybersecurity firm Hudson Rock, personal data of 533 million Facebook users globally – including names, phone numbers and other details – was allegedly leaked online and posted for free on hacking forums.
- Apr 05, 2021 01:47 PM IST
The data loss is despite 70 percent of Indian companies running as many as 10, and the remaining 30 percent running more than 10 simultaneous solutions to meet their cybersecurity and data protection requirements
- Mar 31, 2021 09:20 PM IST
The report – whose research and analysis was conducted by McKinsey & Company Knowledge Partners – noted that technology-driven companies are leading the path to a faster recovery globally.
- Mar 30, 2021 04:49 PM IST
According to IBM’s X-Force threat intelligence, India accounted for nearly seven percent of all cyber attacks observed during 2020 in the Asia pacific region. Here are some important steps to take if your data has been breached
- Mar 30, 2021 02:28 PM IST
This could be the biggest KYC hack in history, and a lot of users have also checked and confirmed that the hack is indeed real.
- Mar 29, 2021 05:49 PM IST
The massive breach reportedly includes 36,099,759 files.
- Mar 23, 2021 04:34 PM IST
The Indian Government and WhatsApp have been at a stalemate over traceability
- Mar 13, 2021 10:40 PM IST
On February 28, the 'Red Echo' group targeted NTPC Infrastructure with a malware that it had planted, establishing a connection that fed into the hacker's server
- Mar 11, 2021 04:13 PM IST
Instead, named after the highest traditions of the Khalsa, it seeks a repeal of the three farm acts.
- Mar 10, 2021 10:55 PM IST
While Microsoft has issued fixes, the sluggish pace of many customers' updates - which experts attribute in part to the complexity of Exchange's architecture - means the field remains at least partially open to hackers of all stripes.
- Mar 08, 2021 07:15 AM IST
Of the 71 crore population that uses the Internet, 25 crore are women; 80 percent of people, especially women are falling prey to cyber-crimes and unfortunately, 63 percent of them don’t know where/how to lodge complaints and the process thereafter.
- Mar 06, 2021 08:34 PM IST
The latest hack has left channels for remote access spread among credit unions, town governments and small businesses, according to records from the U.S. investigation.
- Mar 02, 2021 01:29 PM IST
Some useful tips on how to safeguard your data online
- Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM IST
SHAREit enjoys a vast amount of permissions on your Android phone from reading your storage to access to your camera and microphone, even your location. A research report suggests the Android app has severe flaws that can be exploited for nefarious means.
- Feb 15, 2021 04:00 PM IST
According to the MoU, the teams would develop a security framework and solutions for cybersecurity challenges in current and future operational technologies.
- Feb 14, 2021 01:28 PM IST
Establishing a cybersecurity fusion centre or a cyber lab is part of SEBI's three-tier structure for monitoring cybersecurity-related events in the securities markets and taking actions as deemed necessary in the interest of protection of the securities market.
- Jan 28, 2021 12:37 PM IST
Emotet, first found in 2014, has been one of the most professional and long lasting cybercrime services out there.
- Jan 04, 2021 02:23 PM IST
The data was leaked through a faulty server of Justpay, a mobile payments company.