Feb 10, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Feb 10, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Aug 11, 2020 11:00 AM IST
- Aug 11, 2020 10:00 AM IST
- Jun 22, 2020 09:05 AM IST
- Jun 22, 2020 08:55 AM IST
- Oct 01, 2019 09:43 AM IST
- Sep 08, 2019 09:07 AM IST
The announcement of macro data such as IIP for July month and CPI & WPI for August month will provide direction to the markets.
- Aug 08, 2019 04:51 PM IST
- May 06, 2019 10:51 AM IST
- Feb 01, 2019 06:35 PM IST
- Nov 22, 2017 10:10 AM IST
Axalta has a market capitalization of USD 8.2 billion while Nippon has a market capitalization of 1.2 trillion yen (USD 10.7 billion).
- Sep 06, 2017 01:59 PM IST
- Jul 19, 2017 02:56 PM IST
Chemicals division chief Thierry Vanlancker, 52, who joined in 2016, replaces Buechner, who repelled a 26.3 billion euro ($30.35 billion) bid by U.S. rival PPG Industries with promises to produce better investor returns alone.
- May 08, 2017 11:06 AM IST
A group of the company's shareholders who support a merger of the two companies have been pushing for talks, but Akzo said in a statement it would not engage in discussions with the U.S. company.
- Apr 25, 2017 07:30 AM IST
PPG said its proposal was a "final" invitation to Akzo to enter negotiations and included a break fee in case the deal was rejected by regulators - attempting to address a concern that Akzo raised when it rejected two previous proposals from PPG.
- Mar 23, 2017 01:09 PM IST
Here are a few top buzzing midcap stocks picked by CNBC-TV18's analysts in trade today -- Hindustan Zinc, Divis Laboratories, HPCL, BPCL, IOC, United Bank of India, Sintex, Uttam Galva, Akzo Nobel, Emami Infra, Symphony, and Sadbhav Infra.
- Mar 22, 2017 07:56 PM IST
U.S. paint maker PPG Industries said on Wednesday that its takeover bid for Akzo Nobel would benefit shareholders and staff after its Dutch rival rejected its 22.7 billion euro ($24.5 billion) offer as too low and too risky.
- Mar 31, 2016 11:47 AM IST
Firstcall is bullish on Akzo Nobel has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1420 in its research report dated March 18, 2016.
- Jan 31, 2014 12:25 PM IST
Akzo Nobel India has reported a sales standalone turnover of Rs 656.30 crore and a net profit of Rs 27.01 crore for the quarter ended Dec '13
- Dec 19, 2013 08:38 AM IST
Strides Arcolab | Pipavav Defence | D-Link India | Religare Enterprises | Akzo Nobel India | Alstom India | NTPC | DLF and Power Grid are stocks, which are in the news today.
- Oct 22, 2013 01:09 PM IST
Varun Lohchab does not see significant deterioration in Q2 growth rates for most of the companies compared to Q1 though there may not be any uptick from the current levels as urban consumption continues to be modest.
- Oct 19, 2013 11:33 AM IST
Akzo Nobel India has reported a sales standalone turnover of Rs 576.35 crore and a net profit of Rs 33.73 crore for the quarter ended Sep '13
- Aug 12, 2013 03:23 PM IST
Akzo Nobel India has reported a sales standalone turnover of Rs 573.64 crore and a net profit of Rs 34.81 crore for the quarter ended Jun '13
- May 22, 2013 12:33 PM IST
Amit Jain, MD of Akzo Nobel India says there is consumer downtrading as buyers shift from premium to mid-tier.