Moneycontrol PRO
UPCOMING EVENT:Know how Global Investing can be spread beyond the US markets by joining an engaging webinar on November 30, 11:30 a.m.

Buy Himatsingka Seide; target of Rs 54: Nirmal Bang

Nirmal Bang is bullish on Himatsingka Seide and has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target of Rs 54 in its January 30, 2013 research report.

January 30, 2013 / 05:16 PM IST
 
 
live
  • bselive
  • nselive
Volume
Todays L/H
More

Nirmal Bang is bullish on Himatsingka Seide and has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target of Rs 54 in its January 30, 2013 research report.
 
“Himatsingka Seide Ltd. (HSL) has reported a muted quarter where net sales grew by 9.5% YoY to Rs. 433.2 crore and down by 5.6% QoQ. It was mainly driven by jump in North America business by 5.7% YoY and Atmosphere business by 12.1% YoY, though the growth was restricted due to the steep fall in Bellora business by 27.7% YoY. The EBITDA grew by 4.3% YoY and by 4.4% QoQ to Rs. 43.5 crore. The growth in EBITDA is mainly attributed to the foreign exchange fluctuation where the company reported a Forex gain of Rs. 5.3 crore in Q3FY13 as against Forex loss of Rs. 3.9 crore in Q3FY12 and Rs. 9.4 crore in Q2FY13.”
 
“The EBITDA margin decline by 50bps YoY to 10% in Q3FY13 and was up by 90bps QoQ. The EBITDA margin declined due to the jump in raw-material prices which accounts cotton and raw-silk by 5% and 8% respectively. The company has somewhat negated the impact by change in product mix. This has resulted into the impact to the tune of Rs. 7 crore during this quarter.  Himatsingka reported an Adj PAT of Rs. 13 crore, increase by 16.2% YoY and 13.5% QoQ. The Adj PAT margin improved by 20bps YoY to 3% in Q3FY13 and by 50bps QoQ. The profitability does not include any exceptional loss/gain on account of derivative contract which got closed in the last quarter. The Other income of Rs. 2.71 crore, increased by 337.1% YoY and by 176.5% QoQ includes the sale of asset of Rs 2.1 crore supported the growth in profitability of the company. The company has 90% stake in Divatex in Q2FY13 and it acquired remaining 10% stake in Divatex for $8.59mn during Q3FY13.”
 
“At CMP of Rs. 39, the stock is trading at a PE of 9.4x FY13E and 7.3x FY14E. We feel with revival of US economy, improvement in US retail and home sale and HSL strong presence through both licensed brand and private labels, company will be able to improve its sales in US, though pressure on Europe is a matter of concern. We feel that the improvement in drapery and upholstery capacity utilization and improvement in distribution business will be the key driver of improvement in margin going forward. We maintain our target price of Rs. 54 per share (PE 10x FY14E). We recommend our investors to BUY the stock,” says Nirmal Bang research report.


FIIs holding more than 30% in Indian cos


Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.

To read the full report click on the attachment

first published: Jan 30, 2013 05:16 pm

stay updated

Get Daily News on your Browser
Sections
ISO 27001 - BSI Assurance Mark