Aug 03, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Aug 03, 2021 09:11 AM IST
- Jun 29, 2021 08:34 PM IST
The company plans to expand its Bhagyalakshmi Dairy Farm, which supplies milk exclusively under 'Pride of Cows' brand, to over 15,000 cows by 2026 and is, therefore, expanding the portfolio under this brand to create a market for increased milk being produced.
- Jun 16, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- Jun 16, 2021 10:44 AM IST
Given the lack of worthy options in the space and Dodla Dairy's track record of market share gains, the IPO is a bet to be subscribed for listing gains
- Apr 05, 2021 12:34 PM IST
IFC and Sixth Sense Venture Advisors, will invest Rs 155 crore and Rs 50 crore, respectively. Promoter and family will further invest Rs 111 crore, maintaining the promoter stake at 46 per cent, Parag Milk Foods said in a regulatory filing.
- Feb 05, 2021 02:22 PM IST
- Sep 08, 2020 01:30 PM IST
ICICI Securities recommended hold rating on Parag Milk Foods with a target price of Rs 104 in its research report dated September 08, 2020.
- Jun 30, 2020 02:00 PM IST
- Apr 23, 2020 11:31 AM IST
The promoters have repaid Kotak Mahindra Investments Rs 54 crore of the Rs 64-crore loan.
- Feb 12, 2020 08:16 PM IST
Norges Bank on account of the Government Pension Fund Global offloaded 6,02,597 shares of the company at Rs 93.06 per share on the NSE and 8,15,000 shares at Rs 92 per share on the BSE.
- Jan 31, 2020 12:30 PM IST
- Aug 05, 2019 11:45 AM IST
- Jul 03, 2019 03:30 PM IST
His appointment will be effective from July 4, 2019 and he will be reporting to the Chairman and the Board of Directors
- Jun 12, 2019 12:13 PM IST
The company now has three plants in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Haryana with a total processing capacity of 2.9 million litres per day.
- May 15, 2019 05:19 PM IST
SPA Securities is bullish on Parag Milk Foods has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 342 in its research report dated May 14, 2019.
- May 14, 2019 04:19 PM IST
Motilal Oswal is bullish on Parag Milk Foods has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 305 in its research report dated May 13, 2019.
- May 13, 2019 10:33 AM IST
- Mar 19, 2019 02:34 PM IST
- Feb 04, 2019 12:46 PM IST
- Nov 02, 2018 12:45 PM IST
- Sep 03, 2018 09:20 AM IST
While improved margin profile would be moderated by increased competitive intensity, the recent decline in stock prices offer some opportunity to keep an eye on
- Aug 28, 2018 04:20 PM IST
The fresh milk category will be under the company's Gowardhan brand.
- Aug 07, 2018 11:56 AM IST
Parag Milk Foods has reported a sales total income from operations of Rs 538.02 crore and a net profit of Rs 26.49 crore for the quarter ended Jun-2018
- May 18, 2018 06:23 PM IST
The Reserve Bank (RBI) has allowed non-resident Indians (NRIs) to raise their stake in Parag Milk Foods up to 24 percent from earlier limit of 10 percent.