Sep 19, 2021 03:37 PM IST
Bullish on the tour and travels segment, Force Motors noted that the tour, travel and hospitality industry had a great future in the country going ahead.
- Sep 15, 2021 11:16 AM IST
The only carryover from the previous generation Gurkha is the Mercedes G-Wagen inspired look and imposing stance, it added.
- Aug 12, 2021 12:22 PM IST
- Aug 11, 2021 11:11 PM IST
- Jun 01, 2021 01:00 PM IST
- May 31, 2021 12:22 PM IST
- Feb 17, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Feb 16, 2021 10:11 AM IST
- Jan 12, 2021 10:03 AM IST
The share touched its 52-week high Rs 1,559.50 and 52-week low Rs 580 on 08 December, 2020 and 24 March, 2020, respectively.
- Dec 07, 2020 11:41 AM IST
The stock witnessed a spurt of more than 5.03 times in volume and was trading with volumes of 42,888 shares compared to its five-day average of 11,715 shares, an increase of 266.09 percent.
- Nov 07, 2020 04:10 PM IST
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 4.21 crore in the same period last fiscal, Force Motors said in a regulatory filing.
- Sep 13, 2020 11:53 AM IST
The Indian automotive industry, having grown and matured, remains burdened with two major handicaps which are serious constraints to the growth of the market as well as encouraging investments and ensure the profitability of the industry, the automaker said in its Annual Report for 2019-20.
- Aug 17, 2020 04:55 PM IST
The company, which makes commercial vehicles under the Traveller brand and utility vehicle Trax, besides a range of tractors, has appointed consulting firm EY to help it in the exercise, Force Motors said in a statement.
- Aug 11, 2020 11:00 AM IST
- Aug 11, 2020 10:00 AM IST
- Aug 10, 2020 04:41 PM IST
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 26.17 crore in the same period last fiscal, Force Motors said in a regulatory filing.
- Jul 01, 2020 02:45 PM IST
These ambulances include 130 advanced life support ambulances, 282 basic life support ambulances and over 656 mobile medical units that will significantly upgrade the healthcare infrastructure, improve reach and reduce response time, the company said in a statement.
- Jun 30, 2020 02:11 PM IST
- Jun 30, 2020 02:00 PM IST
- May 05, 2020 01:03 PM IST
Domestic sales of small commercial vehicles (SCV) and light commercial vehicles (LCV) were at zero units but sales of utility vehicles, sports utility vehicles and tractor were at 46 units last month, Force Motors said in a regulatory filing.
- Feb 05, 2020 12:56 PM IST
The company had exported a total of 292 units of vehicles last month. Force Motors shipped 257 units of small and light commercial vehicles in January 2020.
- Jan 31, 2020 12:00 PM IST
- Jan 31, 2020 10:50 AM IST
- Jan 26, 2020 06:50 PM IST
The proposed new models in the shared mobility space will come out from its soon-to-be-launched premium platform, code-named T1N, an export-focused premium van developed with an investment of Rs 1,000 crore and is getting ready for commercial production by the end of the year.
- Jan 22, 2020 06:29 PM IST
Force Motors should offer the van with a 350Nm making, BSVI-compliant diesel engine, though a CNG offering is also a possibility.