However, the ramping up of the operations of NINL would be subject to obtaining statutory clearances.
In a statement to exchanges, RIL said it is unable to comment on media speculation and various opportunities are evaluated on ongoing basis
Zomato’s share price came under pressure after the announcement of the Blinkit acquisition. While the deal awaits shareholders’ approvals, MC Pro believes intense competition in the food-delivery ecosystem may increase cash burn and losses. Watch the video to know more.
LIC said the holding increased from 3.644% to 5.646%, an increase of 2.002% during the period from September 3, 2021 to June 15, 2022 at an average cost of Rs 4670.46 per share.
The proposed combination involves the acquisition of up to 24.98 per cent shareholding of IIFLWM by BC Asia Investments X Limited, a notice issued by the anti-trust regulator said.
OneDirect’s notable customers have a strong overlap with those of Gupshup and include brands like Canara Bank, Tata Capital, SBI Card, and Paytm, among others, Gupshup said.
Of the total land deals in 2022 till date, 18 deals for 351 acres are for residential developments; At least three deals are for data centres, two for logistics and warehousing and four for mixed-use developments
Rx Propellant is a leading player in the life sciences real estate sector.
The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2022
The acquisition will help Capgemini strengthen its capabilities to advise banking, wealth management and insurance clients in North America, Europe and South-East Asia.
The Rs 650 crore Oaknet Healthcare acquisition gives Eris a foothold in the dermatology therapy drugs segment
The financials of the leveraged buyout are sketchy, but more important, Tesla CEO Elon Musk is not up to the task of running a media company.
Citec acquisition will be Cyient's largest and will help it expand in Plant & Product engineering services
The acquisition, for which Veranda has now signed a definitive agreement with T.I.M.E, will happen in two phases – 80% in the first phase, and the rest 20% after two years.
Nykaa has also acquired a 60 percent stake in Nudge Wellness for Rs 3.6 crore, thus making a foray into dietary supplements and nutri-cosmetic products.
OSL has an asset base of 94 owned vessels and 13 third-party owned vessels. Key activities carried by the company include towage, pilotage, and dredging.
LazyCo Founders Apoorv Shankar and Yogansh Namdeo will join Ultrahuman and lead the hardware product development post the acquisition.
With the investment from Rebel Foods, SMOOR hopes to witness thrice the growth in financial year 2022-23 over the previous year.
Manipal HealthMap said the acquisition will help expand its footprint to 19 additional centres and take the network to 60 centres across 14 states
In a statement, the company said "its wholly-owned subsidiary Acrysil UK Ltd has agreed to acquire 100 percent shares of Tickford Orange Limited, UK along with its wholly-owned operating subsidiary Sylmar Technology Ltd (STL)."
Apart from improvement in the CASA ratio, net interest margin, and credit card market share, the deal would also give Axis Bank access to the premium set of high spending customers.
The transaction comes into effect from April 1 and is expected to close by May 2022, Aurobindo Pharma said.
Before IPO, Ma Foi is set to acquire two staffing firms, and is expected to raise Rs 100 crore from private players including PE funds.
Analysts feel that HUL’s entry into the space could change the dynamics, especially if it leverages its distribution muscle to promote MDH after the acquisition.
IZealiant's offering ties in with Razorpay’s products in its banking solutions arm which provides payment solutions to partner banks and other financial institutions.