Moneycontrol PRO

Deregulation of vaccine rollout: What it means for pharma players

Dr Reddy’s, Gland Pharma, Strides, Cadila, Aurobindo are some of the names that merit a close watch as operating leverage plays out

April 25, 2021 / 02:37 AM IST
Deregulation of vaccine rollout: What it means for pharma players

Malawi has received 360,000 AstraZeneca doses from the UN-backed COVAX initiative; 50,000 AstraZeneca doses from the Indian government; and 102,000 from the African Union.

PRO Only Highlights
Quarterly performance largely backed by improved realisations
Medium-term triggers China plus and protectionist measures for tyre industry
Valuations not inexpensive; but improved medium-term outlook

The Centre has taken a series of steps for enhanced availability of vaccines. In the new phase of the vaccination programme, starting May 1, 2021, all facets -- Pricing, Procurement, Eligibility and Administration – have been made flexible. Instead of the current eligibility of 45 years and above, everyone above the age of 18 would be eligible now. This expands the target population coverage, an awaited request, as the second wave has adversely impacted a large chunk of people from...

  • PRO Panorama

    Moneycontrol Pro Panorama | Tech sneezes, Indian market catches a cold

    Jul 28, 2021 / 03:52 PM IST

    In today’s edition of Moneycontrol Pro Panorama: The brewing tech trouble, Fed’s roll of dice, the Byju interview, IndiGo on growth runway, Rolex Rings IPO, China’s steel headache, US’ liquidity issue, and more

    Read Now
  • PRO Weekender

    Moneycontrol Pro Weekender | Where are you on India’s wealth ladder? 

    Jul 24, 2021 / 10:00 AM IST

    The top 5 percent of Indians own more wealth than the other 95 percent put together, according to Credit Suisse

    Read Now

To read the full story, Subscribe to Moneycontrol PRO

Access the exclusive stories, weekly investment ideas and daily technical calls in an Ad free experience

Already a member? Sign in

Limited Period offer on Moneycontrol PRO. Subscribe to PRO and get up to

50% OFF

What Do You Get

  • Ad free experience

    Experience a non-intrusive navigation and faster response in the ad free mode

  • Sharpest Opinions

    Access to 230+ exclusive stories per month from our editorial and Experts

  • +

    Have a Global edge with access to content from world renowned experts and journalist

  • Actionable Insights

    Access to 40+ weekly investment ideas including 4 daily technical calls

  • Virtual Events

    Exclusive access to live webinars from market experts on trading and investment strategies

  • Newsletters

    Daily and weekly insights bundled and sent to your inbox to keep you ahead in the race.

Get upto 50% discount on limited period offers