Moneycontrol PRO
HomeEntertainmentHollywoodTaylor Swift and Travis Kelce explore larger wedding venues as guest list keeps expanding; Kim Kardashian is 'blacklisted'

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce explore larger wedding venues as guest list keeps expanding; Kim Kardashian is 'blacklisted'

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce appear to be rethinking the size of their wedding, which could grow far beyond the originally planned intimate ceremony in Rhode Island. Sources reveal that both their personal and professional circles are expanding the guest list considerably.

November 28, 2025 / 21:01 IST
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce wedding guest list update

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce may be headed toward a much bigger wedding than they originally envisioned. According to a new report from RadarOnline.com, the newly engaged couple is reconsidering their plans for an intimate Rhode Island ceremony next summer after realising just how many people they want, and need, to invite.

Sources told the outlet that the guest list has ballooned far beyond what Taylor and Travis initially planned. Travis is reportedly hoping to bring in a large circle of childhood friends from Cleveland, along with teammates and fellow NFL stars. Meanwhile, Taylor’s extensive music-industry network means dozens of artists, collaborators, and longtime friends would naturally expect to be part of the celebration.

Because of the rapidly growing list, Taylor and Travis are now exploring larger venues, including sprawling resorts and even a private island. Among the options said to be under review are the Ocean House Hotel near Swift’s Watch Hill estate, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee, and Richard Branson’s Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. Insiders added that the couple may still go ahead with their Rhode Island ceremony, but follow it up with a larger event elsewhere to accommodate everyone.

Also Read: Taylor Swift's team heightens security ahead of wedding with fiancé Travis Kelce: Report

One name unlikely to appear on the guest list, however, is Kim Kardashian. The outlet claims Taylor Swift has no plans to invite Kardashian due to their long-running public feud, which dates back to the 2009 MTV VMAs and reignited during the fallout from Kanye West’s 2016 track Famous. RadarOnline previously reported that Taylor has effectively “blacklisted” Kardashian from the wedding.

For now, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are keeping all options open as they search for a venue that can offer both privacy and space.

Palak Vij
Palak Vij is a Sub Editor and Entertainment Journalist with over a year of experience covering films, television, and pop culture in the digital space.
first published: Nov 28, 2025 09:00 pm

Discover the latest Business News, Sensex, and Nifty updates. Obtain Personal Finance insights, tax queries, and expert opinions on Moneycontrol or download the Moneycontrol App to stay updated!

Subscribe to Tech Newsletters

  • On Saturdays

    Find the best of Al News in one place, specially curated for you every weekend.

  • Daily-Weekdays

    Stay on top of the latest tech trends and biggest startup news.

Advisory Alert: It has come to our attention that certain individuals are representing themselves as affiliates of Moneycontrol and soliciting funds on the false promise of assured returns on their investments. We wish to reiterate that Moneycontrol does not solicit funds from investors and neither does it promise any assured returns. In case you are approached by anyone making such claims, please write to us at grievanceofficer@nw18.com or call on 02268882347