1994 - The Company was incorporated on 29th September, as a Limited
company in the name of DSJ Resorts and Properties Ltd
obtained certificate of commencement of Business on
September. The company is promoted by Mr. V. B.
his family members.
1996 - During the year under report, the Company has allotted
No. of Equity Shares of Rs.10/- each at par of which
Equity shares have been allotted to the public and
No. of Equity shares have been allotted to the Holding
a result of which Issued Capital has gone up to Rs.3
- The performance of the company was affected due to
prevailing in the capital market from where all the
income of the
company was projected for the year.
- Tropicana has invested Rs 2,00,02,000/- towards share
subscription of Asian CERC Information Services (India)
thereby making its subsidiary.
1997 - The name of the Company has been changed from Dalal Street
Systems & Software Ltd. to Asian CERC Information
(India) Ltd. vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation
- The Company is an information management company that
and disseminates data relating to corporates, Industry,
and related issues.
- The company's products includes equity research station,
trade station, electronic corporate directory, business
and scanned documents.
- Shri V.B. Padode and Shri Sanjay V. Padode resigned from
Board with effect from 27th December. Shri Rajesh V.
Smt. Laxmi Padode, resigned from the Board with effect
November. Shri Pratap V. Padode resigned from the Board
effect from 26th November from Asian CERC Information
- Shri Ramesh Chandra Jain and Shri Deepak V. Parekh has
appointed as Additional Director of Asian CERC
Services (India) Ltd. on 27th and 26th of December,
- The Company has issued 200 No. of Equity Shares of Rs
at par on preferential basis and also issued and
10,00,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs 10/- each at a
premium of Rs
10/- per share on rights basis.
- The Company has changed its name i.e. from DSJ Resorts
Properties Ltd. to Tropicana Resorts And Properties
- Shri. Sanjay Padode has been appointed as Director of
Information Services (India) Ltd. w.e.f. 25th July, to
operation of the Company.
- M/s. Tropicana Resorts & Properties Ltd., has become
1998 - The Company set up a V-Sat network to connect all the kiosks.
- The Company introduced a new information service to some
top CSE brokers in Calcutta.
- The Calcutta Stock Exchange-CD' 98', a compilation of
20,000 pages of information, provides key data and
a range of users investors, brokers intermediaries, and
media, was developed by the Director, Mr. Vivek Mahajan,
help of Asian CERC Information Services (India) Ltd., a
Bangalore-based database manager.
1999 - The Company set up a computer education centre for
jointly with the Malviya Regional Engineering College
- The Company has sold some investments/shares and, due to
market condition, the company has suffered a loss of Rs
Lacs on this account.
- Shri S. P. Singh, Director suffered attack of brain
died. This was a great loss to the Company.
2000 - The Name of the Company has been changed from Tropicana
Properties Ltd. to Asian CERC Information Technology
Ltd. w.e.f 31st March.
- Bangalore-based Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd.
hands with MREC, Jaipur to take up the initiative in
Rajasthan to Bridge
the gap between the demand and supply of quality
manpower in IT sector.
- Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd, a
content-cum-solutions provider to
the capital market, has launched `Trade Anywhere', the
2001 - Asian CERC, Bangalore-based financial and capital markets
tying up with the Rajasthan State Industrial Development
and Investment Corporation
to set up a development centre in Jaipur.
-Sudhanshu Varma has been appointed CEO of Asian CERC. Kanwaljit
Singh has been named non-executive director of Asian
-Asian CERC earnings increase 202 pc in H1
- Increase in authorized share capital of the company from
Rs50,000,000 to Rs60,000,000 divided into 12,000,000 equity shares
of Rs5 each and he alteration in Memorandum of Association of the
- At the board meetings held on February 02, 2006, the company
considered the expansion plan and approved the same envisaging the
total capital expenditure upto Rs 250 million for the year. The Board
also decided to obtain the authority from the shareholders to raise
these funds wholly /partly by issuing 12,00,000 Warrants convertible
into Equity shares to any category of investors including Promoters
Group/ Non Promoters group / Institutional Investors on preferential
allotment basis as per SEBI guidelines.
- The Company has received a Software Designing and Development
Project Order during the Current Year (i.e. 2005-06), for its Trading
Solutions Division from The Bombay Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE)
amounting to Rs 1,00,00,000/-.
- Fortis Financial had entered into an agreement with the company
for acquiring 23,52,000 equity shares of Rs 5 each
aggregating to 28% of the current paid capital of the company at the
current market price.
- Fortis Financial decided to subscribe to 26,28,000 equity shares
of Rs5 each of Asian CERC IT Ltd at Rs53.25 per share or the price as
may be determined by the company.
- Board of Directors of the company on 29th September 2006, had
issued and allotted 26,28,000 equity shares at Rs 53.25 per share of
Rs 5 each to Fortis Financial Services Ltd.
- Board of directors of the company had approved the expansion plan
of approx total capital expenditure of upto Rs 250 million for the
- Company had fixed 22nd February 2006 as the record date for stock
split from Rs 10 to Rs 5.
- Company had issued and allotted 24,00,000 convertible warrants
for cash at a price of Rs 62.50 each.
- Mr. Rajvir Singh, Mr. G S Sodhi, Mr. Vikram Rajput, Ms. Reena
Mirchandani and Mr. Anuj Chaudhary were appointed as the additional
directors of the company,
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
- Board of directors of the company, on 19th January 2006, had
applied for receiving grant of mutual fund identification number.
- Company Law Board of Southern Region Bench, Chennai had approved
the company's petition for shifting its registered office from the
Karnataka to the Delhi through its order, which was dated 11th May
- Mr. Sudhanshu Varma was reappointed as whole time director of the
company for a period of 3 years from 1st April 2007.
- Remuneration of Mr. Sanjay V Padode, Managing Director of the
company was increased during the year.
- Members of the 13th annual general meeting had adopted the annual
reports and audited annual accounts for the financial year ended 31st
- Mr. Maninder Singh Grewal, Mr. Vikram Sahgal, Mr. Padam Bahi, and
Mr. Anil Saxena were appointed as additional directors of the
- Systematix Corporate Services Ltd on behalf of Fortis Financial
Services Ltd had offered post offer public announcements to the
shareholders of Asian Cerc Information Technology Ltd and the details
of the acquisition covers the offer price of Rs53.45.
- Asian CERC Information Technology Limited has announced the launch
of a new website called www.reportsjunction.com.
- Board of directors of the company on 22nd January 2008, had
approved the merger of M/s. Regius Infotech Pvt Ltd with the
- Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd has announced that the
Company on January 14, 2008 launches a new Dealer Terminal (CTCL
solution) - FastTrade. Fast Trade supports both the BSE and NSE for
equities and derivatives, along with all the commodity exchanges in
- Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd has informed that the name of
the Company has been changed from Asian CERC Information Technology
Ltd to Religare Technova Global Solutions Ltd w.e.f. November 12,
2008. The Company has received Fresh Certificate of Incorporation
consequent to change of name of the Company.
-Company has changed its name from Asian CERC Information Technology
Ltd. to Religare Technova Global Solutions Ltd.