Company History - Classic Global Finance and Capital
CLASSIC GLOBAL FINANCE AND CAPITAL LIMITED was incorporated
as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956,
vide Certificate of Incorporation dated 5th January, 1995
issued by the Registrar of Companies, Punjab, Himachal
Pradesh and Chandigarh, with the main object of engaging in
a diversified range of financial services viz. Project
Consultancy & Corporate Advisory Services,
lnvestmentoperations, NRI Services, For ex Advisory Services
etc. The company received its Certificate of Commencement
of Business on 6th January, 1995, and has since been
engaged in investment activities.
The company has been promoted by Mr. Nagesh Chander
Aggarwal, Mr. Ashok Kumar Goendi, Mr. Gagan Deep Singh and
Mr. Gurucharanjit Singh.
-The Corporate office of the Company has been changed from Mall
Palaza Building, Fountain Chowk, Ludhiana, Punjab to SCF No.10, BSF
Colony, Jalandhar, Punjab - 144008.
-Classic Global Finance And Capital has splits its face value from Rs
10/- to 1/-
-The Registered and corporate office of the Company has been changed
from Mall Plaza, Building Fountain Chowk, Ludhiana, Punjab to Office
No. 8 IInd Floor, Sodhi Complex, Miller Ganj, Opp. Ramgarhia School
and Ludhiana - 141003.
-Classic Global Finance And Capital has consolidates its face value
from Rs. 1 to Rs. 10