Company History - Bansisons Tea Industries
Essels Tea Exports Limited, having its Registered Office at 14 B Camac
Street, Calcutta - 700 071, was incorporated as a Private Limited
Company on 8th September, 1987 under the Companies Act, 1956 under
the name and style of Bansisons Beverages Private Limited and
subsequently was converted into a Public Limited Company on May 19,
1992, and the name was changed to Essels Tea Exports Limited.
By products therefrom tonics, vitamin-beverages, flavoured drinks,
nectors, punch, vinegar, acetic acid, glucose, porter, malts, hops,
carbonic acid gas, mustard, pickles, sauces and all or any other
community and things which may be conveniently used or manufactured
in conjunction with any of the above business to carry on the
business as manufacturers, purchasers, sellers or otherwise dealers
of jars, masks, corks, bottles, crates and other packaging material
used in the industry.
The main promoters of the Company are Mr.S.L.Agarwalla and Mr.
S.K.Agarwala who belong to the Agarwal family of Siliguri. Family
members own a Tea Garden named Kusum Tea in East Dinajpur District of
West Bengal which is about four years old. Apart from the traditional
tea business the family has got business interests in Hoteliering,
Travel Agency and Government Contract Works.
-Bansisons Tea Industries Ltd is the new name of what was earlier
Essels Tea Exports Ltd.