Denmark booked a spot in the World Cup thanks to a 5-1 aggregate playoff win over the Republic of Ireland.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Russia from 14th June to 15th July. All teams have qualified for the tournament and these teams are required to register a squad of 23 players, which includes three goalkeepers. Only players from this squad can play in the tournament.
The 32 teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams each – Group A to Group H. The four teams in Group C are: Australia, Denmark, France and Peru.
Denmark booked a spot in the World Cup thanks to a 5-1 aggregate playoff win over the Republic of Ireland. Their FIFA ranking is 12. Let’s look at Denmark’s official squad for FIFA World Cup, 2018.
Coach: Åge Hareide
- Kasper Schmeichel - Goalkeeper - 31 years old - 34 caps
- Michael Krohn-Dehli - Midfielder - 35 years old - 58 caps
- Jannik Vestergaard - Defender - 25 years old - 16 caps
- Simon Kjær (captain) - Defender - 29 years old - 77 caps
- Jonas Knudsen - Defender - 25 years old - 3 caps
- Andreas Christensen - Defender - 22 years old - 15 caps
- William Kvist - Midfielder - 33 years old - 79 caps
- Thomas Delaney - Midfielder - 26 years old - 26 caps
- Nicolai Jørgensen - Forward - 27 years old - 30 caps
- Christian Eriksen - Midfielder - 26 years old - 77 caps
- Martin Braithwaite - Forward - 27 years old - 19 caps
- Kasper Dolberg - Forward - 20 years old - 5 caps
- Mathias Jørgensen - Defender - 28 years old - 12 caps
- Henrik Dalsgaard - Defender - 28 years old - 10 caps
- Viktor Fischer - Forward - 24 years old - 18 caps
- Jonas Lössl - Goalkeeper - 29 years old - 1 cap
- Jens Stryger Larsen - Defender - 27 years old - 12 caps
- Lukas Lerager - Midfielder - 24 years old - 3 caps
- Lasse Schöne - Midfielder - 32 years old - 35 caps
- Yussuf Yurary Poulsen - Forward - 23 years old - 27 caps
- Andreas Cornelius - Forward - 25 years old - 18 caps
- Frederik Rønnow - Goalkeeper - 25 years old - 6 caps
- Pione Sisto - Forward - 23 years old - 13 caps