Choksi had fled India in early January 2018 and took oath of allegiance in Antigua in the same year
The central agency, in its application filed before special judge V C Barde, said it had made a provisional attachment of these items on February 25, adding that it now wanted to sell those.
While seeking nod for the scientific tests, the central agency had said it needs to know about the 'pecuniary benefits' received by the accused.
The attached properties include three commercial assets based in Dubai, a Mercedes Benz car and a number of fixed deposits in bank accounts in the country and outside, the agency said.
Modi, who has been lodged at Wandsworth prison in south-west London since his arrest in March in connection with the nearly $2 billion PNB fraud and money laundering case, appeared for the first time since his bail appeal was rejected by the UK High Court earlier this month, his fourth attempt at bail.
Choksi is one of the alleged masterminds of the $2 billion scam in state-run Punjab National Bank
Choksi, accused of money laundering by the Enforcement Directorate in the multi-crore Punjab National Bank scam, is presently in Antigua and has told the high court that he is unable to travel to India due to ill health.
Choksi, currently based in the Caribbean nation of Antigua, recently told the high court that he left India for medical treatment and not to avoid prosecution in the case. He said he would return to India as soon as he is medically fit to travel.
Choksi, currently based in the Caribbean nation of Antigua, filed an affidavit June 17 through his advocate Vijay Aggarwal, stating he had left the country in January 2018 for getting medical check-up and treatment abroad.
Justice Ingrid Simler at the Royal Courts of Justice in London concluded the hearing and said as the matter of "some importance", she would take some time to consider it and hand down her ruling on June 12.
Nirav Modi was arrested by uniformed Scotland Yard officers in central London on March 19 and faces extradition to India.
Barrister Nick Hearn from Furnival Chambers will represent the CPS at the bail hearing, while Modi will be represented by Clare Montgomery of Matrix Chambers.
Meanwhile, a dozen luxury cars belonging to Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi have been auctioned, fetching the government exchequer Rs 3.29 crore
Choksi and his nephew Nirav Modi are wanted by the ED and the CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) for allegedly defrauding the PNB to the tune of Rs 13,400 crore, in collusion with a few of its employees.
A two-member bench of VP Singh and Ravikumar Duraisamy, allowing more time, fixed the matter for further hearing to April 25.
Nirav Modi had the directors’ passports taken away and phones smashed after flying them to Dubai and Cairo.
Modi could be charged with violations in the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organisations (RICO) Act.
The diamond merchant, who has been behind bars at HMP Wandsworth in south-west London ever since his first bail application was rejected on March 20, can apply for a High Court bail appeal at any time until his next remand hearing on April 26.
The 48-year-old diamond merchant is wanted in India for alleged "high value and sophisticated" fraud and money laundering amounting to $2 billion.
Nirav was denied bail on grounds of the high value of funds embezzled and high access of escape
'Given the nature and seriousness of charges and the resources available to him… there will be an overwhelming desire to flee the jurisdiction and interfere with the administration of justice,' said Cadman.
As soon as the news came out, sources said, ED Director Sanjay Kumar Mishra cancelled the order in Delhi and restored the charge to Kumar.
In a statement issued by his lawyers, the raids against him were on the basis of 'an old and dated 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) document' submitted by him to the Punjab National Bank in 1995.
"Modi is expected to be produced before the court for a second bail application hearing on March 29," a court official confirmed on Tuesday.
The 48-year-old's defence team, led by barrister George Hepburne Scott, told the court about the existence of the multiple travel documents during his plea for bail, which was rejected by District Judge Marie Mallon.