Nov 16, 2021 10:44 AM IST
- Aug 11, 2021 05:11 PM IST
- Aug 11, 2021 03:33 PM IST
- Feb 15, 2021 10:33 AM IST
- Feb 15, 2021 10:33 AM IST
- Feb 13, 2021 10:25 PM IST
The company had posted net profit of Rs 335.38 crore in the same period a year ago.
- Dec 22, 2020 09:15 AM IST
Established in 1948 as a statutory corporation, IFCI currently has subsidiaries and one associate under its fold.
- Jun 29, 2020 11:08 AM IST
- Jun 29, 2020 10:15 AM IST
- Apr 20, 2020 03:12 PM IST
This fund raising plan is subject to the approval of the shareholders.
- Mar 01, 2020 04:16 PM IST
Government of India's holding in the non-banking finance company, which stood at 56.42 percent at the end of December 2019, would increase after the capital infusion.
- Dec 24, 2019 02:38 PM IST
Earlier this month, the long-term infrastructure lender had informed exchanges about disinvestment of IFCI's entire stake in the NSE comprising 1,20,66,871 shares, which is 2.44 per cent of the total equity shares of the NSE.
- Dec 24, 2019 12:55 PM IST
IFCI sold more than 1.2 crore equity shares of NSE.
- Dec 04, 2019 09:55 AM IST
The outlook on long term ratings is negative.
- Jul 21, 2019 04:10 PM IST
Besides, the company is looking at recovery of bad loans under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- Jun 26, 2019 10:08 AM IST
IFCI has prepared a detailed corporate business plan based on the prevailing economic, banking and finance conditions and status
- May 22, 2019 10:43 AM IST
- Apr 25, 2019 01:44 PM IST
The move, a yearly practice by the exchange, is the interest of retail traders. The removal which is usually based on pre-defined criteria helps in maintaining liquidity in the instrument
- Mar 11, 2019 02:00 PM IST
IFCI made monetisation of an investment in 1600 MW coal based thermal power project (the largest project equity investment) and generated upside of more than Rs 300 crore on the investment of Rs 432.72 crore.
- Feb 18, 2019 11:07 AM IST
- Nov 26, 2018 08:20 PM IST
Shares of IFCI settled at Rs 13.71 per scrip, up 0.81 percent, on the BSE.
- Sep 08, 2018 04:20 PM IST
Total income of the company declined to Rs 673 crore in the first quarter of this fiscal, from Rs 907 crore in the same period last year, IFCI said in a filing to the BSE
- Jun 24, 2018 04:10 PM IST
The company is looking at fresh lending worth Rs 6,000 crore, including take-out finance where IFCI will pick up stake from other lenders during 2018-19.
- Apr 25, 2018 08:26 PM IST
In the Sebi order, it was alleged that IFCI had failed to make disclosures as required under SAST (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations and PIT (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, regarding its shareholding in Glodyne Technoserve.
- Mar 30, 2018 08:14 PM IST
Besides NSE, IFCI is also planning to dilute stakes in Clearing Corporation of India (CCIL)