While the official list of public figures would be announced closer to the summit, slated for January 20-24, 2020, speculation is abound that US President Donald Trump as well as Russian President Vladimir Putin both might be there after both of them skipped last year's Davos.
The investment will be used by the firm to expand into new products and enter new cities
The Greek photographer, who studied fashion designing before taking up the camera, talks of things that inspire him, and his big dream to shoot Priyanka Chopra someday.
Brand experts said pictures of the 'DeepVeer’ wedding were easily relatable by Indian fans, given the cultural familiarity. NickPri is more cross-cultural.
The box office, however, didn’t have a good time in the week gone by
Lifestyle brands and some FMCG brands could use the power couple for endorsements at approximately between Rs 3 crore- Rs 3.5 crore for a day’s commitment
Shroff is not the first celebrity to launch an activewear. In 2016, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor had also launched an athleisure wear brand Skult, targeting young men
Karni Sena head Lokendra Singh Kalvi also said the Rajput community outfit will invite RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for its programme.
"TIME's annual list of the world's most influential people is a designation of individuals whose time, in our estimation, is now," the magazine said.
"PADMAVATI (12A) moderate violence, injury detail," read a tweet from BBFC's verified account.
CNBC-TV18 celebrates the brightest leaders who create and sustain entrepreneurial initiatives, develop best practices and carve out powerful businesses with the 12th India Business Leader Awards. Take a look at the winners who have changed the dynamics of business in the last one year.
On Young Turks watch Deepika Padukone and CEO of Myntra, Ananth Narayanan, talk about their new business partnership.
Storyboard speaks to the Badshah of Bollywood and King of the endorsement world Shahrukh Khan on the sets of shoot of the new TVC for DHFL.
Vistara, whose 51 percent stake in owned by Tata Sons and the rest 49 percent by Singapore Airlines, did not disclose other details such as the contract period and fee that it would pay to the actress.
After a bombastic showing in Madrid, the IIFA awards put an excellent show in Dubai for a world exclusive screening. A World ...
The film showed an upward graph through the weekend with collections showing a jump of 21 percent on Saturday over Friday and 44 percent on Sunday over Friday in multiplexes across India.
Movie production and distribution firm Eros International today said the recently released Bollywood film "Bajirao Mastani" has mopped up Rs 90.80 crore in three days.
Myntra, which went app-only earlier this year, has partnered with over 1,500 fashion and lifestyle brands like Nike, Jealous 21, Diesel, Timberland, Harley Davidson and Ferrari.
She has become the seventh Bollywood actor to be honoured with a figure at Madame Tussauds London and joins the league of actors like Amitabh Bachchan (2000), Aishwarya Rai (2004), Shah Rukh Khan (2007), Salman Khan (2008), Hrithik Roshan (2011) and Madhuri Dixit-Nene (2012).
Coca-Cola India unfolds elaborate rural strategy
With corporatisation of the film industry, top actors are increasingly opting for co-production models to get a slice of their films' profits
In 2013, Deepika Padukone went from the easily likeable Naina Talwar in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani to the whacky daughter of a Tamilian mob boss in Chennai Express.
With her personal life hogging most of the headlines post her debut, Deepika has had her work cut for her and she has definitely risen to the challenge. On the A List, Naomi Datta spoke with Deepika Padukone about how she has finally come into her own.
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is nursing a shoulder injury he suffered on the sets of his upcoming film "Chennai Express" and may have to undergo a surgery later. But he will go ahead with his performance at the maiden Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA).
Being a successful model, Diana Penty, who will be making her debut in Bollywood with 'Cocktail', says modelling will take a backseat as she now intends to make a career in Bollywood.