- 8,000 shares subscribed for by directors, etc. 9,000 shares
offered at par to public in February-March 1946.
- The Company was Incorporated on 29th December, at Mumbai. The
Company Manufacture vegetable ghee, vanaspati, refined oils including
salad oil, soap, waxs and tin containers for packing, crushing and oil
milling trading in oils and oilseeds and manufacture of fluid power
products. The Products trade names were Kisan, Sunflower and Camel.
- 5,667 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:3.
- The name of the Company was changed from Western India Vegetable
Products Ltd., to Wipro Products Ltd., with effect from 7th June. It
was again changed to Wipro Ltd., with effect from 28th April, 1984.
- 22,667 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
- Diversifies into information technology.
- Name again changed from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited.
- The Company undertook to establish manufacturing facilities at
Tumkur, for the manufacturing of hydraulic tipping systems.
- 45,334 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1. 1,500 shares issued at
par to employees of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Equity share subdivided, 9,21,680 Bonus equity shares of Rs. 10
each then issued in prop. 1:1.
- `Ralak' a tulsi based family soap and `Wipro Jasmine' a toilet soap
- The company diversified the product line into heavy duty industrial
cylinders and mobile hydraulic cylinders.
- The Company set up a joint venture company with General Electric of
U.S.A., in the name of Wipro GE Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., for the
manufacture, sale and service of diagnostic and imaging products.
The Joint Venture has also an OEM sourcing arrangement with Elpro
International Ltd., for locally made x-ray products. In 1990, the
joint venture became a subsidiary of the Company.
- 18,43,360 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
- Santoor talcum powder, a brand extension and Wipro Baby Soft were
launched in the market.
- The Company established a relationship with Eaton Corporation,
U.S.A. for marketing of hydraulic products in India.
- Tipping systems were launched. The Company undertook to set up a
high technology plant and R&D Centre at Aurangabad with an investment
of Rs 40 crores. The product range was to include incandescent lamps,
linear and circular fluorescent lamps, accessories and luminaries.
- Eaton Hydraulic products were launched. The Company set up a new
Unit Wipro Financial Services Ltd., for serving customers with
capital resources, expertise and ideas to help solve their financial
- The Company launched baby soft toiletries viz. soap, powder and
oilbased on natural ingredients of lanolin, olive, milk and almonds.
Feeding bottles followed in 1994.
- The Company partnering with world leaders markets and supports a
wide range of equipment and consumables for the medical, diagnostic
and Bio-analytical markets.
- The Computed tomography, ultra sound and specialised x-ray systems
were launched. It added to itself, products from Becton Dickinson
Bio-Rad Labs and Serono Diagnostics with a view to becoming a single
comprehensive source for bio-research and diagnostic instruments.
- The Wipro Fluid Power division has developed expertise to offer
standard hydraulic cylinders for construction equipment and truck
tipping systems. The company had introduced the State-of-the-art
cartridge valves from Sun Hydraulics, USA for the Indian market. A
second manufacturing unit has been set up at Hindpurto augment
- The Company issued 2,00,000-18.5% secured redeemable
non-convertible debentures of Rs 100 each on private placement basis.
These are redeemable in three equal annual instalments commencing on
23rd March, 1998 and 5% premium payable on redemption.
- The Company issued 19% non-convertible debentures of Rs 500,000,000
on private placement basis. These are redeemable on 9th September,
- Wipro Infotech Ltd., Wipro Systems Ltd., Wipro Investment Ltd.,
Inlec Investment Ltd., and Wipro GE Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., are
subsidiaries of the Company.
- 36,86,720 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
-Wipro is providing services of IT & IS consulting for E-business
Transformation, Electric Commerce, Web Enabling, ERP, Data
Customer Relationship Management.
- Wipro Shikakai Herbal Power a hair care product based on a
judicious mix of seven herbs was launched during the year.
- The Company developed various cylinders for critical applications
such as excavators, backhole loaders, wheel loaders etc.
- The Company proposed to enter into a financial joint venture with
Beckman Instruments Incorporated, U.S.A., for manufacture of
bio-analytical instruments (diagnostic instruments and reagents) in
India and to develop software and hardware for international use by
Beckman. Necessary steps were undertaken to implement the letter of
intent for the manufacture of analytical instruments. Manufacturing
facilities were being established in Gurgaon, Haryana and business
operations pertaining to the facilities were to be carried out from
- Wipro BioMed proposed to add a Medical division to offer a
comprehensive range of products in cardiology and patient monitoring
from PPG Hellige.
-Wipro has set up an overseas design centre, Odyssey 21 for
projects and product developments in advanced technologies for
clients. Five of Wipro's manufacturing and development facilities
secured the ISO 9001 certification during 1994-95. Wipro Infotech and
Wipro Systems were amalgamated with Wipro in Apr.'94.
- A second manufacturing facility was commissioned at Hindupur in
A.P. where latest technology such as horizontal induction hardening,
friction welding, high productivity skiving and roller burnishing has
- The Company developed portable ultra sound scanner logiq X 100,
having a range of clinical applications. The Company introduced
olive oil enriched baby powder during the year.
- 76,38,545 Bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:1. 2,65,105 No.
of equity shares of Rs 10 each allotted to existing shareholders of
Wipro Infotech Ltd., and Wipro Systems Ltd., respectively.
- Registered office of Wipro shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore.
- The company has been providing design and development services to
the technology sector. A MOU was signed with Nenoki AG, Switzerland
for technical know-how.
- Wipro Consumer Care Segment of the Company has been manufacturing
Santoor, a sandal and turmeric based safe soap for skin with natural
ingredients. The Wipro Consumer Care division relaunched milk and
rose toilet soap in north India. Wipro Shikakai was extended to
Wipro herbal, India's first anti dandruff soap. Wipro's Camel brand
is a leader catering to the commercial biscuit manufacturers and
- 305,54,180 bonus shares issued in proportion 2:1.
- Wipro Net formed. Wipro acquires Wipro Acer.
- WIPRO Peripherals launched on Friday the Wipro Proline range, which
is the first bilingual Line Matrix Printers (LMPs) that can
simultaneously print in English and Devnagri (Hindi). The
Bangalore-based company has also set up a language lab for research
and development of products which support other regional languages.
- Wipro SuperGenius personal computers (PCs) have become the only
Indian PC range to obtain the US-based National Software Testing
Laboratory's (NSTL) Certification for Year 2000 (Y2K) compliance.
The operating systems of Wipro SuperGenius PCs are also Y2K
- Wipro Ltd and Acer Computer International Ltd of Singapore on
Wednesday announced the end of their joint venture operations in the
- Wipro Ltd, the Bangalore-based infotech major, will be the first
company in Corporate India to split its part value shares of Rs 10
- Currently, Wipro's share capital is Rs 45.83 crore, comprising
45.83m shares of the face value of Rs 10 each. The sub-division of
shares will be subject to Sebi guidelines, said a notice issued by
the company to the BSE.
- Wipro is also proposing to set up a new employee stock option plan
for its permanent employees. Yet another resolution the company
takes up at its AGM is to split the existing Rs 10 equity shares of
Wipro into five each of Rs 2 face value.
- Wipro Limited has joined hands with a global telecom major KPN
(Royal Dutch telecom) to form a joint venture company to provide
internet services in India.
- Wipro would control the majority stake of 55 per cent while the
remaining will be with KPN. The joint venture company -- Wipro Net
Limited -- also intends to divest a part of its equity to the Indian
public within three years.
- Wipro Ltd is picking up a 4.85 per cent equity stake in the
Chennai-based Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd (KRSL). For the purpose,
Wipro is subscribing to 5 lakh equity shares of KRSL with an
investment of Rs 50 lakh.
- Out of the public issue, 3.2 lakh shares of Rs 10 each are reserved
to the employees of KRSL and 2.6 lakh equity shares to NRIs/OCBs/FIIs,
while the rest is being set aside for the public.
- The Company proposes to issue ADR/GDR linked stock options to
employees of the company, its subsidiaries and associates up to an
amount not exceeding 0 millions.
- The Company has set up a new division to capitalise on the emerging
opportunities in the internet arena.
- The Company has entered into a tie-up with Vignette Corp of the US
to provide co-developed solutions for online businesses, according to
a news release from Wipro.
- Wipro technologies, has become a global implementation alliance
partner of Mercator software, Inc. (Nasdaq MCTR), an e-business
- Wipro has become the second largest company in terms of market
capitalisation on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- The Company for the fourth year has won the top award of STPI for
software exports for the year 1999-2000.
- The Company has been awarded first prize, at national level, for
outstanding export performance during 1999-2000 from the Software
Technology Parks of India.
- The Company has launched solutions for convergent networks called
Wipro OSS Smart and Wipro WAP Smart targeted at Internet and telecom
- Wipro Peripherals, the division of Wipro, has entered into a
strategic business partnership with Kilburn Reprographics to
consolidate its position in the government and PSUs.
- Microsoft has decided to tie up with Indian software majors like
Wipro to outsource some part of the software development work for the
.Net as well as other projects.
- The Peripherals Division of Wipro Infotech will be hived off as a
separate entity, largely owned by employees led by Mr. Ram N Agarwal.
- Wipro Ltd. has proposed a new ESOP plan (WESOP) 2000) as its
earlier WESOP 1999 is expected to be exhausted over the next few
- Wipro Ltd had tied-up with Japan's telecoms technology firm Bussan
Systems Integration Co. to develop BSI's requirement of mobile
- Wipro Baby Soft, the bay care brand of Wipro Consumer Care and
Lighting, has declared six babies `Wipro Baby Soft Millennium Babies'
and presented them with an education bond worth Rs 1 lakh and a gift
- Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency Ltd has reaffirmed
the `A1+' rating assigned to the Rs. 100-crore commercial paper
programme of Wipro Ltd.
- The Company has bagged the PC Quest's User's Choice Awards, 2000,
in the Home ahd Office OC Segment.
- The Company set up multiple digital exchanges for the IT
- Wipro Corporation, has tied up with City based merchant bankers BNK
group for setting up the first call centre in eastern India.
- The Indian unit of US-based Citrix Systems Inc, a maker of network
software, that it had tied up with Wipro Ltd to market its software
- Wipro Net, the internet services provider arm of Wipro Corporation,
has set up three nodes in Kochi, Coimbatore and Jamshedpur, thereby
expanding its presence to 11 cities in the country.
- Wipro Ltd will make an American Depository Receipts issue of
- Infotech major Wipro launched 01Markets.com, a portal for the IT
- The company has informed that it has file a registered statement
with Securities and Exchange Commission covering a proposed public
offer of 27,50,000 Amrican Depository Shares, representing 27,50,000
equity shares (excluding the underwriters' option to purchase an
additional 4,12,500 American Depository Shares representng 4,12,500
to cover overallotments, if any).
- Wipro Ltd. has acquired two properties from Cidco in Navi Mumbai to
set up state-of-the-art software development facilities.
- Wipro Ltd. is setting up software development facilities in Navi
- Wipro Ltd has tied-up with the US-based Software Technologies
Corporation (STC), to market STC's software services.
- 01markets, the neutral B2B digital marketplace of Wipro, was
launched in Bangalore .
- Wipro's ISP, NetKracker, has tied up with a L&T's finance portal
LTtrade.com to offer financial services on the Net to the retail
- Arun Thiagarajan, putting an end to a two year controversial carrer
as vice chairman of Wipro and chief executive officer of Wipro
Infotech, has moved to the India Operations of Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Wipro has entered into an agreement with ICICI Venture Fund
Management Compeny Ltd. for an investment of Rs 30 crore or 51 per
cent equity interest in Net Kracker Ltd. by ICICI.
- Infotech major Wipro Ltd has acquired a 45 per cent stake in the
Internet service provider Wipro Net Ltd, from Dutch
telecommunications operator KPN Telecom at Rs 108.8 crore.
- Wipro Infotech spun off its peripherals services division into a
new legal entity, Wipro e-Peripherals Sep 2000. In Feb. 2001, Wipro
became the first software technology and services company in India to
be certified for ISO 14001 certification for complying with the
international standards for Environmental Management System (EMS) in
three major software development and technology centres in Bangalore.
- The Company has been awarded the ISO 9002 certification for Network
Management, Service Implementation and Customer Relationship
- Mr. Vivek Paul, the Vice Chairman of the company and Wipro
Technologies, has been elected as Director to the Board of the
California Chamber of Commerce for a three-year term with effect from
- 01markets.com, the digital market place for IT products and
services promoted by Wipro has launched an online trade fair -- 01
Web fair to offer products including servers, and bundled software at
rock bottom prices.
- Wipro Infotech's Software Enterprises division has won the Top
Partner of the Year 2000 award for news business performance at the
second iPlanet Asia Pacific Partner Summit at Phuket, Thailand.
- Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting Group has entered the market of
Compact Fluorescent Lamps, with the launch of a range of CFL, under
the brand name of Wipro Smartlite.
- Wipro Net has enterisng into a strategic tie up with the US-based
Speedera Networks Inc.
- Wipro chairman Azim Premji has pledged 2.06 million equity shares
of Wipro in favour of ICICI in the option agreement involving Wipro
Net, according to the company's annual report for financial 2001.
- Indian hardware vendors such as Wipro and HCL have signed up with
Intel for the launch of servers with Intel’s Itanium processor. The
Itanium processor follows a parallel instruction computing, which
significantly boosts performance, said Mr Narendra Bhandari, general
manager, Internet solutions group, Intel, in a meeting with
- Wipro ePeripherals, the largest employee-owned company in the
country, on August 16 announced its tieup with the US-based Network
Appliance, to offer storage solutions and content delivery solutions
- Technologies, Wipro Ltd has been consolidating its
communications-oriented business. During FY2000-01, its business in
communications grew to Rs 1,044.61 crore from a base of Rs 586.13
crore in 1999-00.
- Wipro Net has been amalgamated with the company with effect from
Ist April 2001 which will enable it to synergise the customer
offerings under one management and enable it to offer the
specialized telecom skills available within both the companies.
- Wipro Ltd has informed that the Mr. Hamir K Vissanji, the Director,
has resigned from the Board with effect from January 15, 2002.
- The company has strong software engineering processes & also
achieved ISO 9000 certification. Wipro is the first software company
to get SEI Level 5 & also implemented Six Sigma TQM practices to
software projects and support functions.
- The company launched its German operations based out of Frankfurt
which will address the requirements of the enterprise for bussiness
applications as well as R&D outsourcing requirements of technology
-Wipro decided to acquire 66% stake in Spectramind e-services the
million deal on July 31, 2002. Post-deal, Wipro's stake in the company
was around 90 per cent.
-Wipro Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors vide circular
resolution effective August 01, 2002 resolved to issue and allot 337
equity shares of Rs 2 each pursuant to exercise of stock options by
-P S Pai retires from Whole-time Directorship of Wipro.
- Wipro Ltd today (January 31, 2003) announced the appointment of T K
Kurien as President of Wipro HealthScience, the new business segment
formed in April 2002 to address the market opportunities in
Healthcare and Life Science IT. T K Kurien will report into Vivek
Paul, Vice Chairman. Suresh Vaswani, 42, President - Wipro Infotech,
our India, Asia Pac and Middle East IT Business, will head the
Telecom & Internet Service Provider (TISP) Vertical in Wipro
Technologies, reporting to Vivek Paul, in addition to his existing
responsibilities. Suresh Vaswani will continue to report to Azim
Premji, Chairman, for Wipro Infotech business.
- Ehosting DataFort of Dubai and Wipro Ltd have signed a memorandum
of understanding to offer disaster recovery solutions. eHosting
DataFort, a subsidiary of the Dubai Technology, E-commerce and Media
Free Zone (TECOM), is a leading regional provider of managed hosting,
security and disaster recovery services, according to a statement from
Wipro, made available to Reporters. Wipro and eHosting DataFort will
together offer comprehensive disaster recovery solutions, covering
disaster recovery planning, implementation and management to their
- Wipro increases stake to 100% in Wipro Spectramind Services
- Wipro is fastest wealth creator for 5 years, reveals study
- Wipro Spectramind bags -m BPO order from Microsoft
- Wipro's e-procurement arm, 01 Markets has unveiled a web-tendering
solution for the Indian market
- Company launches its own laptops with Intel's Centrino mobile
- Chairman Azim Premji, with a networth of .9 billion, has made it
to the Forbes list of ten most powerful billionaires in the world
- Enters into a definitive agreement to acquire NerveWire Inc,, a
Newton, Massachusetts based Business and IT Consulting company
serving financial services clients, for approximately $ 18.7 million
- Wipro Spectramind tops annual ranking of third-party call centre &
BPO companies for 2002-03
- Enters into an exclusive agreement with the owners of Chandrika for
marketing of their soap in select states in India
- Wipro Infotech, the IT arm of Wipro Ltd., has tied up with US-based
Sistina Software Inc. to provide services to customers of Sistina
Software Inc. in India, Asia Pacific and West Asia
- Oriental Bank of Commerce chooses Wipro for its Centralized Banking
- Fortune magazine lists the 25 most powerful business leaders
outside US where Mr.Azim Premji, CEO Wipro has been ranked 17th in
- Wipro01 Markets, the Procurement Service Provider, bags first
overseas customer (Almana Group of Hospitals, one of the largest
heathcare groups in Middle-East)
- Enters into an alliance with Witness Systems, the US based leading
provider of contact centre performance optimisation solutions, to
market and integrate the complete range of Witness Systems' eQuality
browser based solutions to contact centres in India
- Wipro Healthcare and Life Science Services inks pact with Malaysian
company to float a healthcare informatics systems in Malaka
-Alloted 655 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each pursuant to exercise of
stock options by eligible employees.
-Wipro Infotech makes entry into Bahrain by appointing Maskati
Commercial services as its local business partner.
-Wipro set up training centre in Riyadh for Saudi Arabian nationals.
-To issue and allot 8803 equity shares of Rs.2/- each pursuant to
exercise of stock options by eligible employees.
- Company have set up a wholly owned subsidiary company viz. Wipro
Consumer Care Limited. This Company will be engaged in the
manufacture of consumer care and lighting products.
-Company has signed a master service agreement with its client,
General Motors (GM). This umbrella contract encompasses all of
Wipro's existing efforts with GM and gives licence to all its
divisions to bid for the latter's projects independently. The
agreement broadly outlines the pricing, delivery and penalties of GM
projects with its vendors.
-Wipro set up training centre in Riyadh
-Wipro signs a partnership agreement to jointly market
-Wipro partners with Excelergy
-Wipro Ltd has informed that Mr V Ramachandran who has been appointed
as Company Secretary with effect from August 01, 2003, shall act as
the Compliance Officer of the Company with respect to compliance of
the stock exchange listing agreement requirement.
-Wipro emerges as biggest wealth creator during April '98-Mar '03
-Wipro inks MoU with UAE centre
-Israeli firm ties up with Wipro Spectramind
-Wipro joins billion dollar club
-01 markets, the e-procurement business unit of Wipro, has been
sliced into two units. One will go with Wipro Technologies, while the
other will be part of Wipro Infotech.
- Wipro bags bn, long-term outsourcing contract from Anglo-Dutch
energy to oil major Royal Dutch Shell Group.
- Wipro acquires 50 acres of land from MIDC
-Itqan Al Bawardi, the UAE's leading systems integrator, has entered
into an agreement with Wipro
-Wipro, India's No. 2 listed software service company, said it had
won a multi-year contract from Switzerland's Loyalty Gate Ltd., which
helps airlines run loyalty programmes
-Wipro partners with Intel for i-shiksha
-NYSE partners with Wipro on Corporate Governance Web Site
-Wipro Ltd implements the Dubai Commodity Receipts (DCR) application
for the Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Barron's, the Dow Jones Business and Financial Weekly, names Vivek
Paul, Vice Chairman, of the Company as one of the 30 of The World's
Most Respected CEOs.
-Wipro Infotech announced on September 06 that it has signed a
contract with Karnataka Bank for the implementation of a solution for
asset liability management.
-Wipro has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Wipro's Global Command Center bags Nasscom's IT innovation award
- Wipro Ltd has informed that Wipro Technologies, the global services
division of the Company has announced that its remote managed
infrastructure delivery solution, the Global Command Center (GCC),
has been awarded NASSCOM's IT innovation award for 2005.
- Wipro acquires cMango Inc., a US based Technology Infrastructure
- Wipro Ltd has informed that Wipro Technologies has announced that
it has signed an agreement to acquire Europe based retail solutions
provider, Enabler in an all cash deal.
- Wipro inks deal with Lockheed Martin.
- Wipro has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Oki Techno
Centre Singapore Pte Ltd (OTCS).
- Wipro - Nokia Siemens Networks & Wipro sign R&D partnership
contract in Germany.
-Wipro Ltd on April 18, 2008 announced changes in the management
structure of its IT Business and expansion of its Board of Directors.
Girish Paranjpe, Suresh Senapaty and Suresh Vaswani have been
appointed to the Board of Wipro Ltd. Wipro also re-structured its IT
Business by appointing Girish Paranjpe and Suresh Vaswani as
- Wipro - Saudi Arabian Airlines selects Wipro Arabia to deliver next
generation IT infrastructure transformation.
- Wipro sets up global service centre in Malaysia. This centre will
serve the infrastructure and application management service
requirements of customers across the ASEAN region through a remote
service delivery model.
- Wipro Technologies has appointed Ralf Reich as the Country Head for
Germany. Germany being a key market and a growth engine for the
European business, Ralf will continue to strengthen Wipro's presence
- Wipro announced that Dr Henning Kagermann, President of Acatech
(German Academy of Science and Technology) is joining its Board of
Directors. Dr Kagermann joins 10 distinguished members of Wipro's
Board of Directors, With his addition, seven of the eleven directors
of Wipro will be independent directors.
- Wipro was awarded the Teradata Partner Impact award in the APAC
emerging markets SI partner category at its 24th annual Teradata
partners user group conference and expo by Teradata.
- Wipro Ltd has partnered Ariba, inc. which is a leading spend
management solutions provider, in order to help companies across
India boost their spend management initiatives.
- Wipro Technologies announced the inauguration of its new
development centre in Melbourne.
- Wipro Ltd today announced bagging a 10 year total outsourcing
contract from TV Sundram Iyengar & Sons, automobile and parts
- Hitachi, Wipro joined hand in order to offer co-branded products
and services on Hitachi technology.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (JLLM) secured a contract from Wipro,
for managing the 2.3 mn sq ft of Wipro's space in Bangalore, Mysore
- Central Bank of India and Wipro sign 5 year Strategic Partnership
- Vodafone Essar signed Wipro to build and manage its fixed line
telecom services business
- Wipro signed a strategic contract with Financial Intelligence Unit,
- Wipro - Wipro won 5-year IT Outsourcing Contract from Vasan Eye
-Wipro has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 2:3
- In order to provide solutions pertaining to 3G and Long Term
Evolution (LTE) network equipment-makers, IT firm Wipro Technologies
partnered with US-based Continuous Computing
- Wipro inked Joint Venture to manufacture hydraulic pumps for
excavators in India
- Wipro provides IT solution to UK-based OnStream Utility Metering
- Wipro in deal to buy majority stake in Brazilian company.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering signs agreement with CESA (EADS
subsidiary) to set up Aerospace & Defence manufacturing
- Wipro and Kawasaki entered into a Joint Venture to manufacture
hydraulic pumps for excavators in India
- Wipro - Rajasthan Government selects Wipro for State portal
- DuPont Apollo Ltd has signed an agreement with Wipro EcoEnergy.
According to the strategic supply agreement, the Hong-Kong based
DuPont Apollo Ltd would be supply high- performance silicon-based
- Wipro - Australia-based MMG Selects Wipro as Strategic Partner
- Wipro - Wipro Acquires L.D.Waxson with Skincare brands Bio-essence
- Wipro Tech joins Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC) to develop
smartphone-based connected-car solutions
- Wipro Technologies, Oracle joined hands to offer next gen Oracle
Fusion HCM solution
- In a bid to capture the growth in fast emerging trade promotion
industry, India's third largest software exporter Wipro ltd has
signed an agreement to acquire Promax Applications Group (PAG) for a
total consideration of AUD 35 million.
- Wipro Wins NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and