- On July 2nd the company was incorporated as Infosys Consultants
Private Limited at Mumbai.
- INFOSYS was promoted by software professionals, Viz Mr. S.
Gopalakrishnan, Mr. K. Dinesh, Nandan M Nilekani, Mr. S.D. Shibulal,
Mr. N.R. Narayana Murthy & Mr. N S Raghavan.
- The company is engaged in software development in the form of
services, turnkey projects and products for the domestic and export
market. The software development is targeted towards the
distribution, banking, telecommunication and manufacturing sectors
- On April 21st the name changed to Infosys Technologies Private
Limited, and the Registered office was moved to Bangalore.
- On June 2nd the company was converted into a Public Limited Company
under the name Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- The company provides software maintenance, re-engineering and
downsizing of software applications in these market segments. It also
markets internationally, two well-known packages, one for the
distribution industry (DMAP) and one for retail banking (Bancs
- The company has a joint venture in USA with KSA (Kurt Salmon
Associates). KSA is a million management consultancy company
operating in ten cities of the USA and also in eight
different countries. The company also has an offshore software
development centre for General Electric USA. Yantra Corporation is
an wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
- The Company turned up with ISO 9000 certification.
- 19,76,100 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each issued, subscribed and
paid-up (15,84,000 shares to directors, promoters; 2,68,100 shares to
employees of the company and
1,24,000 shares at a prem., of Rs 70 per to shareholders on right
- 68,600 shares reserved for allotment in preferential basis to
employees of the company and group company (only 10,3000 shares taken
up). Balance 13,07,200 shares along with 58,500 shares not taken up
by employees were issued to the public (all were taken up).
- The Company is entering into an agreement with Analog Devices Inc.,
USA, under which ADI will sell GAMANA Vector Tutorial software package
(GVT), GAMANA Motion Control Development System (GMCDS) boards, GAMANA
chip-sets and related software.
- During the period company undertook to expand its activities by
setting up a software technology park on 100% EOU. For this purpose
Co. acquired 5 acres of land at Electronic city near Bangalore.
- To part finance the Company's project for setting up a Software
Technology Park, Company made a public issue of 13,76,000 equity
shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 85
per share in February.
- During the year marketing offices were opened in San Francisco,
Cincinnati, New York and Dallas.
- During the year company proposed to make a preferential issue of
7,50,000 warrants convertible into shares to the Infosys Technologies
Ltd. Employees Trust to form the basis of employee stock offer plan.
- 33,52,100 bonus equity shares issued in proportion 1:1. 5,50,000
No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each allotted at a premium of Rs 440
per share to FIIS, Mutual Funds and other on preferential basis. Of
these some shares were forfeited.
- On 11th February, the new STP at Electronics City was officially
inaugurated. This is the largest, single-location, software
development center available in India.
- During the year BANCS 2000 was installed in Kenya, opening up the
export market for the banking product group.
- Necessary permissions were received for selling up wholly owned
subsidiaries in the USA, Europe & Asia-pacific.
- During the year the company established Yantra Corporation, a
wholly owned subsidiary in USA investing US $ 5,00,000 in the equity
of the said subsidiary.
- The company recorded six new installations of BANCS 2000 in Africa
& Asia. A new strategic business unit (SBU)-5 was added to
concentrate on Internet and Internet consultancy.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India awarded the Silver
shield for the Best-Presented-Accounts, amongst the entries received
from the non-financial, private sector
companies for the year 1995.
- The readers of the well-known Asia Money magazine have voted the
company as India's best-managed Company for the year 1996. Company
also won several awards for export performance.
- In December, the Company announced its plans for an ADR issue up to
US$ 75 million.
- The World Economic Forum selected Infosys as one of India's most
remarkable and rapidly growing entrepreneurial companies in
- 8008,600 bonus shares issued in propr. 1:1, 7,34,500 No. of equity
shares at a prem. of Rs 90 per share allotted on convertion of
warrants. 14,500 forfeited shares issued.
- During the year, the issued, subscribed and paid-up capital
increased by Rs. 8,75,76,000 consequent to the issue of 7,49,000
shares of Rs. 10 each, fully paid, to employees of the Company and
the Employees Welfare Trust under the ESOP, and a bonus issue of
80,08,600 shares in the ratio of 1:1 to the members, as of the record
date. Of the total paid-up capital of Rs. 16,01,72,000, Rs.
12,92,69,000 (81% of the paid-up capital), has been issued as bonus
- During the year the company received several AWARDS. 1. For the
second year in succession, the Company received the Silver Shield
from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the
Best-Presented-Accounts, amongst the entries received from
non-financial, private sector companies, for the year 1995-96.
- The readers of Asia Money magazine, once again, voted Infosys the
best in Strategy and Management from among the listed companies in
India, and among the best in Asia, for the year 1996-97.
- BANCS 2000 received the CSI-WIPRO award for the
Best-Packaged-Application, in December 1997, at the SEARCC '97
Conference in Delhi.
- A Certificate of Merit, was received from the Ministry of Commerce,
Government of India, for meritorious performance in the field of
exports during 1995-96.
- A special award for Innovation of new products in computer software
and related services during 1995-96 was given by the Electronics and
Computer Software Export Promotion Council,
Delhi (sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India).
- The Bangalore Stock Exchange rated the Company as the Best Regional
Company for all-round quality management, and as a company which gives
top priority to shareholder interests. The Company is the first to
receive this award.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has signed up with the US-based Copeland
companies to set up a client services workstation (CSW) for providing
retirement planning products and services to
non-profit organisations (NPOs).
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has entered into an agreement with the
US-based CyberShop International Inc. Under the pact Infosys will
develop a complete electronic commerce system for CyberShop which is
a leading upscale online retailer, with more
than 40,000 products from over 400 manufacturers of upscale
- The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence was won by
Bangalore-based software giant Infosys Technologies of the Year.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd (Infosys) is evaluating the possibility of
setting up a software development centre either in the Philippines or
in China. It is also looking at setting
up a centre each in Europe and the US in the next six months.
- Alpha Data, a leading information services company in the UAE, has
tied up with Infosys Technologies to market and support banking
software products from Infosys in the UAE.
- Infosys Technologies has taken the American Depositor Receipts
(ADRs) route with the US public offering of 1,800,000 ADRs at
each. The ADRs will represent 9,00,000 equity shares and will go
public on March 11. Infosys is the first ever India registered
company to be listed in the Nasdaq stock market in USA.
- After becoming the first Indian company to get a US listing,
Infosys Technologies has emerged as one of the most precious
companies listed on Nasdaq in terms of market capitalisation in its
category of software consulting and services companies.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd, Bangalore-based Software consulting firm,
announced a strategic alliance with CyberSource Corporation USA, for
providing E-commerce transaction processing
services for tax calculation, risk management including fraud
screening, fulfillment management and distribution control.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd chairman N R Narayana Murthy has been
awarded the first-ever Sir M Visvesvaraya Memorial Award, instituted
by Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI),
to coincide with 138th Birthday of Sir M Visvesvaraya.
- Infosys Technologies chairman and chief operating officer NR
Narayana Murthy has been presented with the Electronics Man of the
Year Award by the Electronic Component Industry Association (Elcina)
for his outstanding contribution in elevating the Indian electronics
industry in the global circuit.
- Indian Information Technology giant Infosys Technologies has
confirmed its plan of setting up a centre for exports in Mohali, twin
city of Chandigarh.
- During the year a new methodology and toolkit to port applications
from OS/2 to WINDOWS NT was developed.
- The Company it had tied-up with Japan's Toshiba Corporation to
provide enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions for
Toshiba's business processes.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank has tied up with Infosys Technologies to
offer internet banking and for its e-commerce initiatives.
- Websetu a suite of products for enabling internet-based electronic
commerce using traditional on-line transaction processing (OLTP)
application engines, was introduced.
- Infosys Technologies has signed an agreement with Quintessent
Communications Inc, by which the two will work together to develop
and test selected applications that automate data
exchange between telecom carriers.
- The Company proposes to provide local support to banking product
customers in Mauritius.
- The Company had tied up with German e-commerce firm Preis24.com to
develop solutions for business-to-business e-commerce.
- The Company has launched BankAway - It offers end-to-end mobile
banking services to all customer segments including retail and
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has tied up with Franklin Templeton
Investments (FTI) for interactive information infrastructure.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has spun off the California-based Onscan
Inc, incubated by it, as an independent entity.
- The Company has entered into an e-commerce partnership agreement
with National Bank of Abu Dhabi to provide e-commerce and Internet
banking services to the bank's retail and corporate customers in the
United Arab Emirates.
- The Company has launched Finacle an integrated, centralised,
multi-currency and multi-language-enabled and functionally rich
banking solution to address retail and corporate banking
- Infosys Technologies Ltd., has established a strategic partnership
with Delphis Bank Limited (DBL), one of the leading commercial banks
in Mauritius, to revamp the existing Information Technology
infrastructure with software solutions from Infosys.
- The Company has entered into a strategic alliance with Evolving
Systems, a software, consulting and integration company.
- The Company Global Development Centre is set up in London.
- The Company has established a strategic technology partnership with
First Atlantic Bank, the erstwhile Comet Merchant Bank of Nigeria.
- The Company proposes to increase its software professional strength
to 2,400 from the present 1,200.
- The Company has re-emerged as India's second most valuable company,
replacing the FMCG heavyweight, HLL.
- The Company is expanding operations in Pune. The Company is
doubling capacity at a cost of 60 crore at its facility in the
software technology park at Hinjewadi.
- The Company expand its presence in the overseas market by setting
up an offshore development centre in the UK by November.
- The Company has entered the hot markets of the Asia-Pacific region
by setting up shop in Hong Kong for tapping the burgeoning e-commerce
- Infosys has signed an MoU with the Sharjah Airport International
Free Zone Authority to have a base there.
- Microsoft Corporation and Infosys Technologies are joining hands to
form an alliance, marking the coming together of a global software
giant and a wannabe global information
- Goldman Sachs has rated Infosys Technologies and HCL Technologies
as market outperformers and amongst the best quality names in the
- The Company issued on September 30, 667 No. of equity shares
pursuant to the exercise of stock options by certain employees.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd., the Bangalore-based global IT company,
entered into a strategic partnership with the US-based YadaYada Inc.,
the frist integrated wireless service provider
and personalised mobile web portal, to launch the first business and
consumer mobile web portal for personal device assistants worldwide.
- The World's leading automotive systems major, Delphi Automotive
Systems has entered into a tie-up with infotech leaders Infosys, TCS
and CG Smith for embedded software
development for its worldwide operations.
- Nortel Networks is joining hands with the company to set up a
Wireless centre of Excellence in Bangalore.
- The Company has signed a strategic partnership with Standard Trust
Bank, Nigeria ot deploy its Financle core banking e-platform along
with the BankAway e-commerce platform.
- The Company has allotted 460 No. of equity shares of par value of
Rs 5 per share to the Bankers Trust Company, New York.
- Infosys Technologies has signed a pact with Oceanic Bank of Nigeria
allowing the latter to use its Finacle a web-enabled core banking
- The Company has allotted an aggregate 500 equity shares of Rs 5
each to individual optionees pursuant to the exercise of the
employees under the 1999 option plan, on receipt of payment of the
subscription monies in respect of the said shares aggregating Rs
- Infosys Technologies has signed a MoU with the Andhra Pradesh
Government for establishing a software development campus at
- The Company is setting up its biggest software development centre
- The Company has been awarded silver shield for the best presented
accounts competition for the sixth consecutive year by the Institute
of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The Company has allotted 100 equity shares of par value of 5 per
share to the Bankers Trust Company, New York, the depository to the
company's ADS issue as underlying shares in respect of 200 ADR's to
be issued and allocated to the purchasers.
- Infosys Technologies is to set up its second software centre at
Pune in Hinjewadi.
- Infosys Technologies board has allocated 67,050 No. of equity
shares at a par value of Rs 5 par to employees of the company.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd. has entered the Canadian market with the
inauguration of its Toronto Global Development Center.
- The Board of Directors allocated an aggregate of 41,050 stock
options exercisable for equity shares of par value Rs 5 per share to
employees of the company, pursuant to the company's
1999 option plan.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has appointed of Dr G K Jayaram as
director of the Infosys Leadership Institute.
- The Company has informed the BSE that the Company has received a
disclosure from Emerging Markets Growth Fund Inc stating that they
hold 34,04,880 No. of equity shares representing 5.15 per cent of the
paid-up capital of the company.
- Infosys Technologies setting up of four fellowship schemes in
association with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Accounting Research Fund (ICAI-ARF) to encourage research in
accounting, auditing, finance, fiscal and corporate laws, capital
markets and information technology.
- Infosys and TCS have emerged as the leading Indian software
exporters during 2000-01 clocking exports worth Rs 2,870.26 crore and
Rs 1,852.94 crore, respectively.
- Infosys Technologies, the provider of Information Technology (IT)
consulting and services, and Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway
Company (BNSF), the second-largest rail network in North America,
announced a strategic relationship designed to improve operations and
- The first and biggest employees’ stock option plan (Esop) by an
Indian software company has matured with the lock-in of Infosys
Technologies’ 1994 Esop ending last week giving eligible employees
the option to convert it into hard currency.
- Intel president Craig Barrett on August 3 inaugurated a research
and development laboratory set up jointly with India's Infosys
Technologies in Bangalore.
- Receives Motilal Oswal Award for Wealth Creation for 1996-2001
- Mr. Nandan Nilekani becomes the new CEO of the company. Mr.
Narayanamurthy assumes the role of Chairman & Chief Mentor
- Announces a strategic technology partnership with First Bank of
Nigeria Plc. (FBN), the largest Bank in West Africa, to deploy
Infosys Enterprise Banking e-Platform suite of solutions
- Partners with Citadon, the leading provider of online solutions for
collaboration on the design, construction and operation of large,
complex capital projects, to Develop Citadon CW
- Enters into self-governing software-testing services
- Tops among IT exporters with exports of Rs 1900 crore in the period
- Airbus Industrie hires Infosys for wing design
- Acquires 12 per cent stake in Onmobile, a software services company
based in USA
- Adjudged best Indian employer in a study conducted by Hewitt
Associates and Business Today
- Signs Joint Venture Agreement with Punjab National Bank for the
implementation of Centralised Banking Solution
- Ties up with Northwestern Mutual to build up and begin an online
funds transfer choice for Northwestern Mutual's variable life and
annuity policy holders
- Ties up with Nordstrom to install and launch an Oracle Financial
system that increases flexibility and back-office efficiencies
- Ties up with Citigroup for formation of a new company, Progeon, for
Business Process Management (BPM)
- Eastman Chemical Company, a leading International chemical supplier
headquartered in Kingsport, Tenn, chooses to expand its work with
infosys in order to take greater advantage of the consulting and IT
service provider's global delivery model
- Records 35 per cent increase in the value of its brand to Rs 7,257
crore as of March 31, 2002
- Company tops the survey by financial magazine, Finance Asia, as the
best managed company
- National Commercial Bank, Jamaica enters into technology
partnership with Infosys' Banking Business Unit
- Progeon, the BPM arm of the company, bags m order from
- Infosys Tech bags prestigious Corporate University Xchange
Excellence Award for 2002
- Nasdaq selects Infosys as the best value reporter
- Infosys abandones China offshore centre plan
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) signs contract with Infosys
for transfer of Autolay Software
- Acquires Trade IQ Product Division of IQ Financial Systems Inc.,
- Partners with Concours Group, a boutique strategy consulting firm
- Becomes the first company to achieve CMMI Level 5 for offshore &
- RBI permits 100% FII purchase in Infosys
- Ties up with Avaya Inc., a leading global provider of voice and
data networks to businesses,
for integrated CRM solutions
- Ties up with IBM for knowledge sharing arrangement
- Sales chief, Phaneesh Murthy, resigns to pursue a lawsuit filed
against him and the company alleging wrongful termination and sexual
- Developes a process engine to demonstrate Business Process Modeling
Language (BPML) technology
- Assessed at Level 5 on the PCMM model by KPMG Consulting, becoming
the first company in the world to be assessed at the Optimising level
on the updated version 2.0 of the model
- Infosys, Phaneesh agree for off-court resolution of sexual
- The banking division consolidates all its products under one brand
and phases out one product
- Starts a new practice in life sciences
- Announces Global Development Centre in Melbourne
- N R Narayana Murthy receives the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the
Year award for 2002
- Company declares that it has won Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises
(MAKE) award in the Asia region for 2002
- Implements ‘Balanced Score Card’ (BSC), a unique concept which
entails establishment of strategic objectives and a measurement
system which not only targets on financial measures but also
- Enters into alliance with Kakawa Discount House, Nigeria, a
discount house formed by a consortium of key banks in Nigeria
- Builds a new intra day comparison system for equities for the
American Stock Exchange (Amex)
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait B S C (BBK), one of the premier banks of
Bahrain, selects Finacle Core Banking, the new generation core banking
solution from Infosys, for its operations in India
- Mr Akshaya Bhargava appointed as CEO & MD of Progeon Ltd., the
Business Process Management subsidiary of Infosys Technologies
- Infosys and Sun introduce new revenue generating opportunities with
retail banking reference architecture
- Progeon issues 4,375,000 shares to Citicorp
- Signs MoU with Union Territory of Chandigarh to acquire land for
- Infosys and BNSF selected by Aberdeen Group to exemplify best
practices in Offshore Software Outsourcing
- Emerges as the country’s most valuable company in market
- Enters Thailand through Partnership with Local Companies
- Floats development center in Hyd
- Fortune names Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani as `Asia's
Businessmen' of the year 2003 making them the first Indians to win
- Wins Pune regional round of the ING Vysya Brand Equity Quiz
- Hosts Banking CXO summit in Bangkok
- ICRA, the credit rating agency, gives CGR1 rating for the company's
corporate governance practices, making it the first company in the
country to get the highest rating for corporate governance
- Infosys Technologies felicitated by SUN Microsystems with Strategic
- Wins order from US telecom service provider Sprint
- Launches ethics code to check financial frauds
- Infosys Technologies certified for TL 9000 for telecom services by
BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality International)
- Infosys' brand valued at Rs 7,488 cr
- Bags -mn order from US telecom company SBC Communications
- N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chairman and Chief Mentor, bags the
prestigious Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year award
- Wins Electronics & Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC)
award for Computer software and services sector
- Appoints Mr. Deepak Satwalekar, the Independent Director, as the
Lead Independent Director of the company
- BusinessWeek ranks the company in the 74th place among the world's
top 100 best performing infotech companies making it the only Indian
company in the list.
- National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia, selects FinacleTM suite of
banking solutions for its delivery channels initiative
- Infosys Technologies offers ADR, prices at each
- Acquires 100 acres of land at Pune Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, in
addition to the 25 acres already acquired
- Deploys Finacle at Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Post Bank Uganda (PBU) becomes the first bank in East Africa to go
live with Finacle Core Banking
- Expands operations in Chennai by adding 129 acres of land in
Mahindra City for its second campus
- Gets order of -m from Australian telecom firm Telstra
- Finacle emerges as the world's most scalable open systems based
- Infosys & Oracle join hands to provide Pre-integrated solutions for
Banks in Asia Pacific
- Infosys Technologies has been alloted the highest governance and
value creation(GVC) rating of `CRISIL GVC Level 1.
-Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) chooses Finacle eCorporate, the web-based
cash management and corporate e-banking solution from the Finacle
suite, on Microsoft .NET software, for its strategic e-banking
-Infosys' Banking Business Unit and Sun Microsystems, Inc. December
10, 2003, revealed a new performance and scalability test result
achieved in core banking transaction-processing tests
-Infosys Technologies Ltd has announced that NMB Bank Ltd, a leading
Bank from Zimbabwe, has selected its Finacle suite of enterprise
-Signs an agreement to acquire 100% equity of Expert Information
Services Pty Ltd, Australia for A$ 31.0 million (US$ 22.9 million)
-The Board of Directors at its meeting held on December 20, 2003 have
allotted 22,439 equity shares of par value of Rs 5/- to the optionees,
pursuant to the exercise of the options granted to the employees under
the Company's 1999 Stock Option Plan.
-Infosys Technologies has announced an upward revision in guidance
for both revenues and per share earnings for 2003-04
-Software major Infosys Technologies said on January 09, 2004, it had
incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary in China, at Shanghai, with a
capital outlay of five million US dollar.
-Infosys eyes high growth for software testing unit
-Infosys greets Karnataka Bank for deploying Finacle
-Nandan Nilekani ranks 35th in the world business leaders
-Infosys gets ICAI award for the year '03
-Infosys, Microsoft and Intel join hands to provide Next Generation
eBanking solutions to banks in Philippines
-Infosys inks pact with British Telecom
-Mauritius Post and Cooperative Bank (MPCB) signs up for Finacle, its
universal banking solution
-Export-Import Bank of Thailand (EXIM Bank) and Yip In Tsoi & Co Ltd,
Thailand sign up for using Finacle, the universal banking solution
-FMR Corp. and its direct and indirect subsidiaries and Fidelity
International Limited (FIL) and its direct and indirect subsidiaries
acquire 1,44,221 shares (0.22%). Their shareholding after the said
acquisition is 33,58,318 shares (5.05%)
-Infosys completes five yrs on Nasdaq
-Suspends Esop scheme
-Infy joins billion dollar club
-Infosys becomes first Indian listed IT firm to net Rs 1000 cr
-Indian Merchants Chambers (IMC) has announced that Infosys
Technologies chairman NR Narayana Murthy, is the winner of the IMC's
prestigious Diamond Jubliee Award for 'eminent businessman of the
-Infosys Technologies Ltd join hands with Arab National Bank, one of
the ten commercial banks in Saudi Arabia
-Infosys Chief Narayana Murthy joins NDTV Board
-Infosys Technologies Ltd announced the availability of Item Data
Integrity (IDI), a new solution, that enables retail companies and
their partners to reduce time to market associated with the
introduction of new products and promotions
-Infosys receives ISO 14001 Certification for Environmental
-Infosys Technologies Ltd today (June 2, 2004) announced that its
universal banking solution, Finacle has won the prestigious 'The
Banker Technology Awards 2004'
-Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has roped in Infosys and Wipro for
implementing its Rs 300 crore nationwide IT upgradation project
-Comes out with a bonus issue in the ratio of 3:1
-The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) has rated
Infosys Technologies Ltd has the world's best in employee training
- The founder of Infosys Mr N R Narayana Murthy is among Time
magazine's 10 global leaders helping shape the future of
communications. Mr Murthy is listed ninth among the 10 Global Tech
Influentials in the latest issue of the magazine.
-Infosys gets first place in Asian corporate governance score list
-Infy ties up with Australian company in R&D projects on November 02,
-OATSystems Inc, a Boston, US-based radio frequency identification
(RFID) company ties up with Infosys Technologies
- Aspis Bank, one of the leading medium size retail and commercial
banks operating in Greece, signs up for Finacle universal banking
solution to power its core banking and treasury operations across 66
- The Shop Floor Control System developed by the Company and Arrow
Electronics, a global provider of electronic components and computer
products and services, has won the 2004 InfoWorld 100 award for being
one of the top 100 best IT projects of the year.
- On May 03, 2005 voluntarily furnished eXtensible Business Reporting
Language (XBRL) data to the United States Securities and Exchange
Commission (SEC) electronically in a 6-K exhibit.
-Infosys Technologies and B-Source on June 29, 2005, announces
partnership to provide `pay-as-you-transact' services, known as
Business Service Provisioning, to European banks in the private and
asset management sectors.
-Infosys Technologies and Microsoft Corp unveiled the Catalytic IT
concept centre at the Infosys campus in Bangalore on Nov 29.
- Infosys & Microsoft Share Vision for Effective Enterprise
- Infosys Implements PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications at Nissan
-Infosys has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Infosys to Open Development Center in Mexico, its First in Latin
- Infosys Receives the Highest Score in Strategy in Independent
Research Firm's Report on the Applications Outsourcing Market
-Infosys & Nihon Unisys sign MoU for Strategic Business Deployment &
Joint Development for Sales & Solution Service
- DSB Bank Partners with Finacle from Infosys for Core Banking-led
- Infosys crosses revenues of US$ $ 4.18 billion
- Annual net profits cross US$ 1 billion
- Infosys Technologies has bagged a five-year outsourcing and support
agreement from BP where Infosys will manage and operate a large
portion of business systems for BP under the terms of the agreement.
- The company has announced successful implementation its first IT
enabled end-to-end business transformation program for Thermax.
- Infosys opens its first development center in Brazil and second
Latin American development center in Monterrey, Mexico
- Infosys selected as a member of The Global Dow
- Employee strength grows to over 100,000
- Infosys crosses the US$ 5 billion revenue mark
- Human resources consultancy Hay Group has named Infosys among the
world's 20 best companies for leadership, obvious from its constant
focus on employee development even during the global crisis.
- Infosys launched its first rural Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
unit in Andhra Pradesh.
- Infosys Launches Finacle Treasury-In-A-Box
- Infosys became the India's 3rd private sector to get government
protection by a special unit of 48 commandos of Central Industrial
Security Force (CISF).
- Infosys stated that it has inked an agreement with Microsoft in
order to manage internal IT services of the company globally.
- Infosys BPO launches enhanced offering in sales support
- Infosys celebrates 29 successful yrs by issuing minimum allocation
of equity shares to the employees who meet certain criteria.
- Infosys Technologies has awarded a turnkey automatic meter reading
contract worth Rs 32 crore to Easun Reyrolle Ltd (ERL).
- Finacle from Infosys Wins Leaders in Innovation Award 2010
- Infosys Technologies Expands Operations in Thiruvananthapuram;
Inaugurates first Software Development Block (I) at Technopark Campus
II (SEZ) with a Total Investment of Rs. 180 crore.
- The IT giant, Infosys has completed its three big transformational
deals, within a price range of million and 0 million, which
would be extended over the span of 4-5 years. Infosys is expecting
that the transformational deals would reach around 15 by the end of
- KV Kamath appointed new chairman of Infosys, Shibulal new CEO.
- India's software major, Infosys's Australia and New Zealand unit
has acquired News Zealand & Gen-i as part of a partnership with the
technology arm of Telecom Corp. of New Zealand to offer outsourcing
services for their Australian clients.
- The Company has received approval from the Registrar of Companies,
Karnataka, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to
change the name of the Company from Infosys Technologies Ltd. to
INFOSYS LTD with effect from June 16, 2011.
- Infosys BPO Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Portland Group
Pty Ltd in Australia.
- N. R. Narayana Murthy hands over chairmanship to K V Kamath
- Infosys crosses US$ 6 billion revenue mark, employee strength grows
to over 130,000
-Company has changed its name from Infosys Technologies Ltd. to
- Listed on the NYSE market
- Infosys acquires Lodestone Holding AG, a leading management
consultancy based in Switzerland
- Forbes ranks Infosys among the world's most innovative companies
- Infosys among top 25 performers in Caring for Climate Initiative
- Infosys crosses the US$ 7 billion revenue mark
- Infosys announced leadership transition across Financial Services
- InfosysTechnology - Bharti Airtel selects Infosys as its technology
partner for 'airtel money'.
- Infosys enters into partnership with GlaxoSmithKline to create
nexgen Digital Marketing Platform
- Infosys signed strategic partnership with Ratnakar Bank to provide
- Infosys - Infosys Won 2012 IT Partner of the Year Award from Analog
- Infosys - Infosys Awarded Pegasystems Partner Excellence Award
- Infosys signed MoU with The State of Israel for Industrial Research
- Infosys - Finacle from Infosys Won 'Core Banking Technology
Provider of the Year
- Infosys - Infosys Commits to End Child Diarrheal Deaths in India
- Infosys Signs Multi-Year Agreement for Business Transformation
Project With Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Infosys - Infosys Launched “India In a Box” for Japanese Companies
- Infosys -Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem named Infosys as
Leader in IDC MarketScape
- Infosys - Infosys BPO Wins 2012 Optimas Award for Managing Change
- Infosys enters into partnership with United Kingdom's Anglian